I've got a jackson dk2m dinky with a floyd rose bridge and the some of the frets are buzzing. I'm shit poor so i don't wanna take it to the shop so any tips how to get rid of it? It seems to be happening in varying degrees between the 5th and 15th fret on the low E.
it may be just a matter of adjusting the action of the strings a little bit. I think they would do it for free in a guitar shop, when your strings wear off, go to such store and buy new strings and ask them to do it.

Another reason may be physically bent neck, do u recall sitting on it? :P
nah i ain't sat on it I'll check the intonation and get the shop to have a look cheers dude
Raise The Bridge A Little If It Works..then Fine...if Not....probably The Truss Rod Needs Adjustment !!! Which Should Be Done By Technician
^it's not intonation, its action.

and before u take it in... is ur bridge level?

take a look at this action adjustment page.
http://projectguitar.com/tut/action.htm
halfway down on the right is a pic, how to adjust the posts on a floyd bridge.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Nope it's intonation. The action is fine.

The bridge is level too but thanks for the link. I did have to have the saddle replaced though and the new one seems to sit slightly lower so i gonna have that checked.
well, i would guess it would be that ^, cos itonation wouldn't cause fret buzz...at least i don't think it does....
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by rattleheadxvi
Nope it's intonation. The action is fine.

The bridge is level too but thanks for the link. I did have to have the saddle replaced though and the new one seems to sit slightly lower so i gonna have that checked.

well no. it's not ur intonation. intonation is tuning.
action, neck angle, and bridge angle, when set help with fret buzz.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011