Good job so far, but missing many elements, if you spend enough time you can tab it all out, oh and be sure to add bass and drums. Lyrics in text in the dave mustaine guitar would also be great. In fact if you keep working hard on it, it'll be the first good Washington is next tab.

Plus dave is play chords under the opening line, so that guitar should be playing something from the start.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
i know thats why i was asking ppl to help me get those chords under the intro riff because once i get those i can tab it all out
so if anyone can help, and i think the last few chords in the verse might be a bit wrong im not sure
Yeah i think there is a good chance those verse chords are straight up power chords....the best and easiest way to tell would be watching the video closley lol.

Actually you might be right, they are a little sharp..
Quote by Timothy Leary

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Last edited by Americanhoser at Mar 17, 2007,
i watched a vid but it was filmed live by the crowd so its hard to see i could only see his rough hand position but not the actually frets for each finger, i cant get teh intro right and the last few chords of the verse might be wrong but if anyone can help it would be great.
Ummm....try watching the professionally shot one?
Washington is next pro shot

Another one with decent quality to see what they are generally playing:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBhV_7Uv13Q
Quote by Timothy Leary

here is how far ive got to now, i just cant get the solo done it sounds like an odd scale that i dont know? harmonic minor maybe? and im not sure about the riffs behind the solo either as i probably have to alter the tempo there so if anyone could offer any help it would be great i think im right up to this part but as i say this is my first time trying to seriously tab a song out. the backing riff is allong the lines of this

----------------------------------
------2--3--2--------2--3------
---0------------3-0-------------

but i cant seem to get the right tempo or rhythm for it in guitar pro, so any help would be great. thanks

here is the file below
Attachments:
Washington Is Next.zip