I looked and couldn't find anything on this great series of books. I was just hoping that peoplw will discuss their thoughts on the books and what not. The last book is due out in the next few years so i'm very excited about that.

I dunno just discuss, thats all.
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
I'm on the sixth book atm, I hope Robert Jordan doesn't kick the bucket before the twelth is out... I'll stab somebody if the series doesn't get finished
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
/\/\/\/\
+1
i will nnot be happy if he's dead before the end

which of the three guys do you like best Rand Mat or Perrin?. I kinda like mat or perrin best Rand's turned into a git, no that you can blame him though! Nyaneve get's on my nerves thoug and so does elayne she never thinks of anything except what she's wering. also RJ really seems to have a bit of a thing for women's clothes don't you think?
I liked WoT, but after a while it got very repetitive, I swear there were whole books where not a thing happened. They are enjoyable but very long winded.
I think they're all pains in the ass in their own special ways lol. Bare in mind that I'm only halfway through and the characters probably change a lot, but right now Rand's an ass hole, Perrin is still in denial that he's important now and Mat's unwilling to take advantage of all the shit he got from that alternate world dealy on the other side of the door.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
true but in a bizzare way it's a good thing the charachters are a bit anoying in their own little ways since it makes them more belivable as charechters insteat of just cardboard cut out's. Nyaneve does get right up my nose some of the time though. If she were a real perso I knew i'd probably be more than happy to give her a slap and tell her not to be such a prat
Agreed, I probably wouldn't have read as much as I have if the characters weren't interesting. And agreed on Nynaeve too. That Seanchan chick with the elephants had it right when she smacked Nynaeve up.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
I read all of the books, book 1 to 10 I think in a row a year ago.

I didn't remember anything that happened by the time the new one came out and to read the whole thing again would take ages

damn you long winded addictive books that you can't get enough of
lol yeah books 8 to 10 coulod prbably have been done in about 2. book 11 is a return to form though and is very good the last one should be good though.

On a side note I actualy used this series of books for an essay that contributed towards my degree. the essay was about gothic dreams (my degree is english Lit).
Ya Nynaeve can be a pain, and Elayne seems to get boring stories like the bowl of winds and defending the city are fairly boring. The First ten books i liked Perin the best but since he went and killed the Aiel how was helping Faile i don't like him very much but Mat is the best he's a lady's man and a great general
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
^ Yeah Mat's my favorite too.

I really wish he would condense the story a bit more, like in the first 3 or 4 books. The last few books were painfully slow :-/

I need to read a summary somewhere, NO WAY I'm reading all of those again just so I know whats going on in the latest one.
my mate read em all and told me they good and to read em...i dont read books so i said no
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"