Page 1 of 2
Who would win in a fight to the death....providing they were both alive of course
Helen Keller or Anne Frank

personally, i say helen keller....
anne frank hides from everything....helen keller would have kicked the nazi's asses if they came after her
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

"I had a parrot that talked once....but it didn't say 'I'm hungry'.....so it died...."
--Mitch Hedberg
Anne Frank, because she would know where Helen Heller was.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Anne Frank... unless Helen Keller has Daredevil-like powers
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
agreed, i think we should change this argument to HIGHLY INTOXICATED ANNE FRANK VS. HELEN KELLER ON STEROIDS. that should make it a more fair fight
Ya, Anne Frank, she's a tough little one. And by the way, you're a sick bastard threadstarter lol
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
o come on.....all anne frank would be able to do is run away and write a diary about how scared she is
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

"I had a parrot that talked once....but it didn't say 'I'm hungry'.....so it died...."
--Mitch Hedberg
anne frank hides from everything? just cuz she hid from NAZIS , whilst on their european tour? i dunno.

anyways, i say , neither would win. cuz theyd fight , then stop , cuz anne would have to record it into her diary, and would hide in the process leaving keller to somehow find her.

id say anne would just follow behind helen to hide. i would. *no disrespect to any blind / deaf / both / people hiding from neo nazis typing their experiences into their blog*
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
alcohol and steroids wouldnt really change much......it just make every last attack that anne frank used miss because her depth perception sucks
helen keller, on the other hand, has no depth perception....she can feel vibrations in the ground....the only way anne frank would get an attack in is if she had some kind of super megalomaniacal aerial attack that never misses

EDIT: for the record....i made that all up off the top of my head lol
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

--Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by HandofBlood10 at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Anne Frank, because she would know where Helen Heller was.

Yeah... pretty much owned.

If you can hide from the NAZIS for several years, I think hiding from a deaf and blind person for the duration of an ass-kicking is pretty much impossibly easy.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
no poll????

but probably anne frank
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
you're terrible.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
alcohol and steroids wouldnt really change much......it just make every last attack that anne frank used miss because her depth perception sucks
helen keller, on the other hand, has no depth perception....she can feel vibrations in the ground....the only way anne frank would get an attack in is if she had some kind of super megalomaniacal aerial attack that never misses

EDIT: for the record....i made that all up off the top of my head lol

duuuuuuuude, you need get laid....... badly............. i don't care if its a dude or chick.............. but you need it if you are actually thinking seriously about this stuff
who are these people?
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
didnt helen keller teach that blind chick stuff?...the name escapes me
and who the fuck is anne frank? didnt she invent hot dogs or something?
Quote by chrismacker
didnt helen keller teach that blind chick stuff?...the name escapes me
and who the fuck is anne frank? didnt she invent hot dogs or something?

Are you serious?

Helen Keller was the blind and deaf girl. Annie Sullivan taught her.

Anne Frank was a Jewish girl, who, with her family and friends, hid in an attic for years in Amsterdam while the Nazis were in control. She got caught and wound up dying in a concentration camp, but her diary from the attic is one of the highest-selling books of all time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Anne Frank,

isn't Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea about her?
i think it is. where's Heller Keller's Indie classic? exactly

Quote by Eddy Hitler
anne frank hides from everything? just cuz she hid from NAZIS , whilst on their european tour?

haha
you make it sound theyre a touring family band
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by bassmanjoe08
haha
you make it sound theyre a touring family band

EDIT: I'd win the fight.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TheTripleThreat
duuuuuuuude, you need get laid....... badly............. i don't care if its a dude or chick.............. but you need it if you are actually thinking seriously about this stuff

dude....you clearly need to learn to read
ive been laid.....and i fail to see how that would interact with my thinking....just because i go off in to random rants like that doesnt really mean that i think to seriously about it all
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

--Mitch Hedberg
If Anne Frank hid, Helen Keller would never find her. My votes for Anne.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by HandofBlood10
dude....you clearly need to learn to read
ive been laid.....and i fail to see how that would interact with my thinking....just because i go off in to random rants like that doesnt really mean that i think to seriously about it all

i don't care if you've been laid (liar) and if its so unimportant than don't get so serious, dawg......
how disrespectful...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
HAHAHAHA

great thread.

probably Anne Frank, because she could see/hear Helen.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
This thread is awful...

Helen Keller, Anne frank was too scared and her story is much more boring
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
oh god... what else will people think of to draw humor from...
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by happytimeharry
Someone just watched Clerks II...

lol, well....i got the basic idea from clerks 2.....but i thought of it a good few weeks after i last saw it
AGDG
<3
11/14/06 - forever

--Mitch Hedberg
Quote by zombie_monster
wasn't Anne Frank deaf dumb and blind?

nope

hellen keller gets my vote cause anne frank got me a bad grade in 7th grade reading class...

of course maybe if it had been interesting i would have read it........
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
aw cmon
Helen Keller ftw
anyone that can handle braille stop signs, plungers in the toilet, hot irons to the face, and a constant rearrangement of the furniture is definately badass
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i can`t help but think of Clerks 2 whilst reading this.
"Wasn't Anne Frank the deaf, dumb and blind one?"
"NO that was Hellen Keller!"
Helen Keller would totally pull a Daredevil and pwn Anne Frank like there's no tomorrow. Besides, if I keep this fantasy going, Carmen Elektra might show up.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
this thread is disgusting. anne frank is one of my favorite historical figures because of how brave she was, and what she had to go through.

ps helen would win.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
To paraphrase the Monarch: "No one cares who would win in a magical fantasy fistfight between Anne Frank and Helen Keller!"

What a fucked up thread...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Last edited by CaptainWow at Mar 21, 2007,
Anne gets my vote. I mean, how hard would it be to kick a deaf, blind and dumb chicks ass?
Page 1 of 2