Well i just wanted to check out ticketmaster and it turns out that theres a clapton concert coming up on the 31, would this be worth checking out, i know hes a great guitarist and i'm just now checking out some of his stuff on youtube, and man hes great! so should i shell out 50 bucks for main floor seats to see clapton live?
they're stll available, but is this gonna be one of those life changing things, because lets face it by the time i grow older and truly appreciate his music he might be dead, should this be one of those at least once in a lifetime things?
Yes, you should definately go.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
GO!

You cannot truly appreciate his playing until you see him live. And if Derek trucks is there then you're in for one hellof a show.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Go!
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
GO! maybe you stop listen to green day afterwards
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
ok, i'm really loving his music, i just started listening today.. i really wish i started earlier. but his music is the definition of eargasm
Quote by GdayArmstrong
Well i just wanted to check out ticketmaster and it turns out that theres a clapton concert coming up on the 31, would this be worth checking out, i know hes a great guitarist and i'm just now checking out some of his stuff on youtube, and man hes great! so should i shell out 50 bucks for main floor seats to see clapton live?
$50 for main floor? Absolutely.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
hey thanks guys, and when he plays does he throw picks out? because that would be a godly piece of plastic/nylon/or whatever other picks are made out of
^He didnt when i saw him, but as i was about 4 miles from the stage it didnt matter. Truly awesome show though.
Saw him, I came.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I saw him wen he came to NZ in january. It is impossible to describe the amount of talent he and his band have, if you want to see blues rock played to the very very best quality, do not miss it for the world.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
FUCK YES!

Clapton rocks. hes my favorite guitarist, other then Townshend :p

he was better with a band then without imo but it would still most definitely be worth it.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
GO DUDE!!! He got booed here in redneck oklahoma. When he got off stage people started booing. Im not even kidding. People here dont understand real music.