so once again i need ug's help identifying some songs. i watched school of rock last night and there were two pretty sweet songs played. i looked on the soundtrack but i couldnt really know if they were any off of there. one of them sounds like a tenacious d song(with me humming) and the other not so much. thanks

http://purevolume.com/thecleaningmops
I do recognize it, but i can't figure out which song, sorry >.<

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Not so sure about the first one, but Im sure the second one is from the 'Im am really ticked off' part.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
the first is when he is sitting playing that and the little girls come over and tell him the name, pretty funky tune the second won't play for me...

EDIT: the first is sortof like Tribute while they are making random noises by singing

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
I know that Led Zeppelin's 'Immigrant Song' was featured in that movie. Check that out
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.