Page 1 of 3
sometimes i have trouble knowing which parts of reality are real. its kind of hard to describe. i'll be just going about my day when something will almost be telling me "this isn't real". i could be talking to someone and at the same time i'll feel like i'm drifting and watching it like its a dream. or maybe i could describe as becoming hyper aware of reallity. i'm 16 and have never done drugs. has this happened to anyone else or could someone explain what this is. tis freaky
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Meditate.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Philosophical.

I don't know what it's called, and I'm too tired to make an active discussion, but I'm a grammar Nazi.

My work here is done.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
maybe its some sort of seizure, maybe your just weird
If you didn't like my post, you can kiss my ass (andy)
this sir, is not a realistic thread you are dreaming, this coming rom someone right now...whos is on drusg and..dreaming
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
I do get this from time to time, although it hasn't happened to me in quite a while. How much sleep do you normally get?
take a nap. for a long time. or climb a mountain. your probably just bored as **** of regular everyday life and your brain is shutting down.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
dude, im exactly the same way.
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
i also get this a lot. like you do something without realising your doing it, and you have no reason to do it. or sometimes i think so deep about something that i completely forget about everyhting around me and what im doing, which is why im called a gorm.
Take the red pill.

Only kidding. I get that sometimes aswell, where I can take myself out of the enviroment and just seem to be like an observer summing everything up. It's strange but cool.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Listen to a song called "hypermania" by therapy? if you feel like this, tho it'll be hard to find i'll upload it later... seriously its so odd. How do we know we exist?

Are you real.. is this real... What kind of answer is that?
Quote by guitar_mad_ali
i also get this a lot. like you do something without realising your doing it, and you have no reason to do it. or sometimes i think so deep about something that i completely forget about everyhting around me and what im doing, which is why im called a gorm.

no its different then that its like there another person inside me whos trying to tell me how things really are
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
no its different then that its like there another person inside me whos trying to tell me how things really are

I thought you meant like something telling you no one really exists, how do you know they? as you are not them. It's really ****ed up to think about.
Man this happens all the time, its not like its actually a dream, but more like, "why is this real? What is real?" sort of questions i ask myself then beleive in what i think the answers are. That doesnt make alot of sense, but it happens to me alot.

This kinda shit bugs me all the time, just this philosophy stuff.

Watching movies about the universe in science class doesnt help this subject for me lmao. It makes my brain do weird stuff.
bitch, your just crazy
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
how do we know thaat we even exist. its scary. like scarier than scooby-doo scary. my brain hurts.

thats another thing if i say my brain hurts i'm talking in the third person because my brain made me type that.
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
how do we know thaat we even exist. its scary. like scarier than scooby-doo scary. my brain hurts.

thats another thing if i say my brain hurts i'm talking in the third person because my brain made me type that.

Sure is, imagine if the message you are reading doesn't really exist, or the messages I read from you guys don't exist and neither do you.

Oh **** my head.
Quote by tortillamaster
That's your conscience.

Seriously, this has happened to me too, it really sucks because everyone thinks your stoned. Just get more sleep and stop drinking caffiene. Try it, it'll work. Unless you like where you are, then stay.

How do we know we exist? You see what you see in front of you. Have fun with it, make the most of it. If it doesn't exist, than oh well, you imagined you had fun. Keep it in the here and now, and don't worry about the big picture.
Last edited by 2113 at Mar 17, 2007,
i actualy have a servere problem of this too right now, its the feeling that ur life is a dream or a fake, and ur only watching, having no real role in it. im pretty sure its called the movie theatre effect. i have problems telling apart dreams from reality, if something happened or if i imagined it. i was told by a friend that its caused by a big huge problem going on in ur life right now, and ur mind is withdrawing from reality, to escape the problem. anything bad happen to u lately?
Quote by ragglefraggle
i actualy have a servere problem of this too right now, its the feeling that ur life is a dream or a fake, and ur only watching, having no real role in it. im pretty sure its called the movie theatre effect. i have problems telling apart dreams from reality, if something happened or if i imagined it. i was told by a friend that its caused by a big huge problem going on in ur life right now, and ur mind is withdrawing from reality, to escape the problem. anything bad happen to u lately?

Dementia?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
See a doctor if you think it's serious. We all zone out from time to time, but if it's to the point where you think it's dangerous, see a therapist or a doctor.

I've had really vague memories that I can't tell if they're dreams or memories from earlier in my life and stuff like that, but never to the point where I've been concerned.

Edit: or you're stressed or tired.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by ragglefraggle

i went through some shit and that sorta hapened 2 me. like i didnt want it 2 b real so bad i sorta zoned out for weeks and my life didnt feel real. youd rather it was a dream
Quote by Fugazirancid
See a doctor if you think it's serious. We all zone out from time to time, but if it's to the point where you think it's dangerous, see a therapist or a doctor.

I've had really vague memories that I can't tell if they're dreams or memories from earlier in my life and stuff like that, but never to the point where I've been concerned.

Edit: or you're stressed or tired.

yes! also sometimes i'll wake up singing a song or like dream of a song and i remember it was really good, but i don't know if it is already a song or one my subconisous mind just put together

Quote by guitar_mad_ali
i went through some shit and that sorta hapened 2 me. like i didnt want it 2 b real so bad i sorta zoned out for weeks and my life didnt feel real. youd rather it was a dream

yea... but what happens when the bad thing is over, and ur still stuck in the zoned out place?wat u do to get out of it? cuz im still stuck in it, i have been for like about a year
Quote by ragglefraggle
yea... but what happens when the bad thing is over, and ur still stuck in the zoned out place?wat u do to get out of it? cuz im still stuck in it, i have been for like about a year

dunno. i got over it. sit and think. anythin that troubles you just sit and think. for hours. things are usually clearer.
Yeah it happens a lot to me, too. Your mind is just wandering, mine is always somewhere other than where I am at the present.

BTW, start doing drugs.
This is like the pot smokers unite thread
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
A few months ago i went through a phase that lasted about 2 months were everything felt like a dream. I still get it a lot but not as much anymore. I also have trouble remembering if something was real or a dream. It's pretty wierd. Kinda cool though
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

yea dude the same exact thing happens to me....its pretty trippy.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Same here, sometimes i'll forget if certain memories are real and im like "remember that time when i was 6 at that pool? ....Wait, did that even happen? Or was it a dream? ...Shit."

gets on my nerves but at the same time its kinda cool.

Also, this weird thing happens when all of a sudden to go into this kinda of "trance", i guess i would call it where i get kind of dizzy (not actually "spinning around" dizzy") and i'll sort of forget what im doin or why, and things that happened a short period of time before that, like i cant really do anything about it, and things seem a little hazy.

You know...now that i think of that, thats great inspiration for a song. I think i'll go write a song about that.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by ragglefraggle

this is the closest i've seen posted. thanks thats exactly what i was trying to say
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Get some more sleep....Try lucid dreaming all the time and see how well your grasp on reality is.=p
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3