Just wondering, theres this girl, we used to be really good friends but kinda lost touch for a long time (maybe a year, less), I'm not trying to give the impression that I want to date her, so is she going to think that if I called her up and asked her to lunch (which for me, is for us to catch up).
Yeah. I do it all the time. Just say it casually.

"I'm going to have lunch now. Fancy coming?"

EDIT: If you're going to call her, say, "Listen. I'm going to have lunch tomorrow at...want to come along and we can catch up on old times?"
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I've done that before, and we became pretty good friends again.

But if she thinks you want to date her and she doesn't want to date you, she might go all psychobitch and freak out (as that just happened to me last week).

But it's always worth it. And a year is not a long time to lose touch.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by rbmason
I've done that before, and we became pretty good friends again.

But if she thinks you want to date her and she doesn't want to date you, she might go all psychobitch and freak out (as that just happened to me last week).

But it's always worth it. And a year is not a long time to lose touch.

Nah. I kind of stopped talking to my ex (sorry that sounds so typical) for 2 years, hadn't seen her or anything, dropped back in for a quick msn chat for a day or two and with a friend of hers, felt fine - much better than before as well.

Catching up is never that difficult once you try - remember to move forward in life though, and its all gravy, baby.
nothin wrong with a friendly lunch as you don't give the wrong impression.
As long as it's nonchalant... it's a meal.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Just making sure because I've done this once before with another girl and during the entire time, she kept mentioning that she had a boyfriend hinting that she thinks I'm trying to start something with her.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Just making sure because I've done this once before with another girl and during the entire time, she kept mentioning that she had a boyfriend hinting that she thinks I'm trying to start something with her.

That sucks. Oh well, anything is better than a blind date.
LOL
NO, if u go on a day date u are just asking to be stuck in the friends zone and become something like a brother or a lamp, make it for dinner and whatever u do kiss her before the date ends... man i get a ton of tips from "just friends"
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
NO, if u go on a day date u are just asking to be stuck in the friends zone and become something like a brother or a lamp, make it for dinner and whatever u do kiss her before the date ends... man i get a ton of tips from "just friends"

Read his post n00b.