Page 1 of 2
Quote by hippieboy444
I love trippy shit.

Ha! You love shit!

EDIT: I'm quite partial to eye puzzles. Pictures that are stationary, but when you look at 'em, they move. Good stuff.
I just searched "trippy" on google images and got this.....

Makes your brain think your eyes are out of focus and tries to fix it or something....

EDIT: is that happening to anyone else? Because I honeslty can't focus my eyes on that picture....
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by the_experience
I just searched "trippy" on google images and got this.....

Makes your brain think your eyes are out of focus and tries to fix it or something....

EDIT: is that happening to anyone else? Because I honeslty can't focus my eyes on that picture....

holy shit dood... yeah thats happening to me... thats wierd
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
put 2 mentos in a diet coke bottle (full) and then put your mouth over it

its the ultimate high
Some Guy?
Quote by the_experience

i used to have that pic set as my desktop, of course without the thanks for the add or w/e
this thread makes my eyes hurt.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by lobster624
this thread makes my eyes hurt.

this thread makes my brain hurt, too
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by some_guy

its the ultimate high

Didn't really get a head rush.....

(I just did it.)
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Didn't really get a head rush.....

(I just did it.)

was is diet? try again, maybe you have to shake it

it works for me, its awesome
Some Guy?
Quote by some_guy
was is diet? try again, maybe you have to shake it

it works for me, its awesome

Meh, was alright........Paint Thinner is soooooooooooo much better.
LOL
Quote by some_guy

its the ultimate high

Sigged.
Last edited by campbell92 at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by Metal claw
I demand pics.

uhh the pictures dont really show how cool it is. I can make a video if you so demand, but it will just be another one of the 50 million ones on youtube already existing.
Quote by Metal claw
I don't really mind. I was just curious on what yours looked like. A picture will do.

I just found my old digital video camara, so i thought id make a video. gimmy like 5 minutes for youtube to upload it and ill pm it to you.
um okay get this. everything is made of molecules. EVERYTHING. so you are connected to everything at all times (through the molecules in the air). you are touching celebrities, other planets, and your dead grandmother's vagina. any questions?
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by MannishBoy91
um okay get this. everything is made of molecules. EVERYTHING. so you are connected to everything at all times (through the molecules in the air). you are touching celebrities, other planets, and your dead grandmother's vagina. any questions?

Pfft. You need to go beyond the molecule to get really trippy. Molecules are made of atoms. Atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. But what are those made of? They are made of subatomic "particles". Now, why would this be such a big deal? Well, these particles are not particles in the sense you'd think of. They are basically points of energy that randomly come into and out of existence. So, in effect, all of everything you know is made of random nothingness and somethingness as the same time.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Pfft. You need to go beyond the molecule to get really trippy. Molecules are made of atoms. Atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. But what are those made of? They are made of subatomic "particles". Now, why would this be such a big deal? Well, these particles are not particles in the sense you'd think of. They are basically points of energy that randomly come into and out of existence. So, in effect, all of everything you know is made of random nothingness and somethingness as the same time.

=O i think i just had an epiphany...
Quote by AssRammer123
Your time is "closing" in. Prepare to join, or fall!

T3H HAMMER:

i already told you nobody cares.

you haven't done anything yet, so why should i join, tell me your business plan, what do i get out of joining.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Page 1 of 2