Yupp, I took the time and did everything it asked me to do, fill out shit, surveys, blah blah blah, and then in the end (after about 20 pages), it said "free iphone reserved for etc etc, address: etc, etc"

Will I actually get a free iphone?
no but you will get about 1000 spam emails a millisecond and probably an increase in telemarketer calls. Junkmail maybe?
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Holy shit, someone made this same exact thread when the "You have won 2 free apple ipods" ad came up.

Yous a stupid mutha ****a.
Dickless.
You absoloute twat. Will you bolloks get a free iphone, like the other guy said, just a shizzle load of spam email and junk
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

no, probably not, you will however get a shitload of spam e-mail, and probably a lot of junk mail.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by viginti_tres
no but you will get about 1000 spam emails a millisecond and probably an increase in telemarketer calls. Junkmail maybe?

Hmm about the emails, good thing I filled in a bs email account that took me a minute to make on yahoo , it didn't ask me for my phone number, I did fill out my real address though.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

That's almost sigable.

look at my sig...

EDIT: wtf? i doesnt wanna show!
EDIT2: i didnt click "show sig" --'
Quote by Ragafusion
look at my sig...

EDIT: wtf? i doesnt wanna show!
EDIT2: i didnt click "show sig" --'

I stand corrected.
Prepare for your mail box, answering machine, and email to be brutally ass raped.
Quote by JC13
Your probably the only one on earth whose done that, I hope they mail you a rat penis.

+1

yeah ive that same ad on this site just yesterday, but i closed it when they started forcing the offers on me, because i had to pay for all of them. its not really free, but if you say you did al the offers they told you to do even the ones that werent free, then you should get it, along with alot of spam in your fake email.
Quote by Doolittle
that be even funnier if he really got sent one, then we'd all be pwned

No way, I'm unpwnable.
LOL
if you do EVERYTHING it tells you to do, then yes you will get one.

my friend did this a while ago and got an ipod.
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by JC13
Your probably the only one on earth whose done that, I hope they mail you a rat penis.

haha

Sigged.

On topic: TS, Would you give away an iPhone in exchange for someone's email, address and phone number? ask yourself that.
one of my friends did ti with the ipod mini thing (a while ago)

he actually got one, but it was all smashed up.

it was pretty funny.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by JC13
^bs.

No, not BS.

There was a documentary on television a while ago and they talked about this. Once completely doing exactly what it says, you will get the Ipod's etc. It's illegal not too. Usually the sites have referalls and coupons for companys you have to buy too though.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by The Lock Smith
if you do EVERYTHING it tells you to do, then yes you will get one.

my friend did this a while ago and got an ipod.

true, but that usually means you have to buy shit or get a credit card.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Wow i got one of the ifone advertisements from going to this thread

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Put the address of one of your neighbors who has a mailbox and check it everyday untill (if) it comes in that way they wont be sending YOU thier BS junk mail.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I do recall that there was, or still is, a network of websites that actually did/does give out what they promise(d) (iPods, TVs, etc. depending on which website), according to the Screensavers, when I used to watch it.