im thinking of getting a hookah. one of my friends has one and its freakin awesome, i was wondering what u guys think of em and if you think it is a good idea or not
theyre f*ckin awesome, but dont cheap out and get a sh*tty one because the sh*tty ones reaaallly suck
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Hookahs are good for when your with friends. In fact, when with friends, its the way to go.
i have one, its great, i highly reccomend you get one of the metal grates for them instead of using tin foil though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
They're awesome for parties or general hangouts. Just make sure you know how to use it, else you'll look like a fool.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Its fun only if you have a fun group of friends but honestly I find it to be very boring when I'm with people who dont enjoy themselves too much. And doing it by yourself is just stupid. Hookah isnt that good but its a fun social thing
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
ya i dont plan on buyin a shitty one, im debating if i want this really small portable one for just me or get this big ass 2 hoser (34 inches tall). both are great pipes but dont no which id perfer more
Quote by JC13
sorry to sound like a doucheass, but what is a Hookah?

Water pipe.

Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Quote by Haggard_Cky
ya i dont plan on buyin a shitty one, im debating if i want this really small portable one for just me or get this big ass 2 hoser (34 inches tall). both are great pipes but dont no which id perfer more

you dont need a two hose one, those are a waste and very inefficient, a single hose one is easily enough for four people to share.

Last.fm
how is a two hose inefficent? my friend has a big 4 hoser and its pretty freakin sweet
when u plug up no, if you are smokin with people that dont plug up then ya multiple hoses suck. i do think 4 is a little much but u can always plug up the other holes and make it a one, thats y im leaning twords the two hoser
besides its easir if you have a small one, so you can take it to gatherings and stuff, i have a really big one and i have a smaller one that i can disassemble, put in a case and take it wherever, i got the smaller one first.

Last.fm
ya i want to eventually get both but right now im leanin more twords the bigger one just cuz we always chill in my friends garage and we could just set it infrot of the couch, im going to do more reasearch and see which is a better quallity pipe
Technically, the smaller the hookah is, the denser the smoke will be. That means it will be more powerful. On the one hand, the taste will be stronger. On the other hand, it will take a bigger toll on your lungs.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Last edited by Pleiadian at Mar 17, 2007,
What are the laws on them in the US. I used to live in Turkey and smoked every once in awhile, I miss it.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
No, don't get that, it's crap. It doesn't have a solid body, meaning it will rust and get corrosion very quickly. You need to get one that feels very heavy in your hand, then you'll know that it's made out of pure metal. In any case never get one out of copper.
God dammit those things are expensive over there, here a hookah like that would cost like $30.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
now i know what it is but what does it do (i'm assuming it gets you high)
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Damn, I'll be 15 in April =[
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
no it doesnt get u high, you smoke tabacco in it and its really relaxing and just fun to chill with people

you can mix weed with the tabacco though, i wont be doin it cuz the resin is a bitch to clean out