I've heared there good can anyone recommend any songs
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
I heard Ride My See-Saw when I was a very small boy... I didn't remember any lyrics or the song name, but the melody stayed in my head, until I finally heard it on the radio and asked someone what it was.

So yeah, that's my favorite song of theirs.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Wow, I'm surprised there's not more widespread discussion on these guys.
I just burnt a greatest hits Moody Blues CD off of my friend, and I have to say, they really impressed me! They have a very innovative sound, and were no doubt important for their time. I agree with psych, "Ride My See-Saw" is an awesome song, and it's gotten me curious to get their "Search for the Lost Chord" album. Does anyone own it (or any Moody Blues album, for that matter)? Over the past couple of days I've really started to love these guys!
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Nights In White Satin is the most beautiful song ever created.

That's what got me into them initially. And I feared that that would be their only good song, but was surprised to hear how varied they are while still keeping a signature style. They incorporate orchestral sections very well into their music, without drowning out themselves. That's a tough thing to do, and they do it flawlessly in stuff like "Tuesday Afternoon" and "Nights in White Satin."