How do I resize pictures on my computer? Im good with computers and stuff but this I can't get. I used paint but when I went to hit change or whatever it is, from Stretch/Skew or somethingit just showed a loading sign and never did anything.. Thanks..
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
That's weird... paint should work =/

Well if paint won't work you have to download a program like photoshop or something off this page: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=resize&tag=srch
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have Adobe ImageReady, I'm going to try that now.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Wow.. I need to learn more about this.. but how do you put a pic in a post so you can see it there by not going in Go Advanced and browsing :S
Find an image on google or whatever and copy the url between these two tags:

(Invalid img)

Without the spaces.

Alternatively, upload the picture to photobucket.com or similar and they'll provide code for you to add the image to forums etc.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK