I was thinking about getting an epiphone valve junior in the near future but i need cleans at high volumes. Is there some sort of mod or pedal that i could switch on for CRANKED cleans when i need them or does this amp only do disto at high volumes?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
it really never gets too dirty at high volumes, just a little breakup. like a fender, not a marshall.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
it really never gets too dirty at high volumes, just a little breakup. like a fender, not a marshall.

So i could pretty much blast it, turn the volume knob on the guit down a little bit for some cleans and then kick in my big muff and up the guitar vol for some screamin leads?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
get a distortion pedal and put the distortion at 0 or something near that.
that should give you a volume boost if im not mistaken
^no.

Quote by soul_power
So i could pretty much blast it, turn the volume knob on the guit down a little bit for some cleans and then kick in my big muff and up the guitar vol for some screamin leads?

yes.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y

yes.

K, thanks.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
I do believe the Kerry has done a mod to squeeze the maximum clean volume out of it (possibly the NFB mod?).
You could always push it to the point where it just starts breaking up, then PA it.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by soul_power

That's the idea of a 1 channel amp.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."