all i need is a yes or no.

does it hurt my guitar's neck if i were to take off all the strings at once? i have a hardtail and i think i read that it does somewhere but i want to clean it and it would be a pain in the ass if i had to leave 5 strings on.
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
nope it shouldnt hurt the neck at all thats what the truss rod is for

so yeah your fine
NOPE
Yep not at all and if you have a tune-o-matic bridge then dont be alarmed when it comes off, its supposed to do that
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
shouldn't harm it, you may have to adjust the truss rod slightly when you put the strings back on though.
Quote by richwatkinson
How come your on here for advice?

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
just don't leave the guitar sitting for like a day or more, then you MIGHT see a bit of bending, depends on the quality of your guitar
If you're REALLY worried, leave the low e and high e strings on, clean, the string your two middle strings, remove the others, and clean the rest.

But no, not unless your guitar is better off in a crematorium.
alright i was wondering because going from like 200 pounds of tension to none is kinda steep...
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
I'll assume this is your Schecter.

I know you know how to remove strings properly, just do it proper and you'll be good.