I was thinking about getting an epiphone valve junior in the near future but i need cleans at high volumes. Is there some sort of mod or pedal that i could switch on for CRANKED cleans when i need them or does this amp only do disto at high volumes?
I tried the customizing forum but didnt get much response. If theres no mod then how clean does it stay w/ the vol on the amp up but down on the guitar?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i don't think it's possible without some mod....

get a tube amp which has a volume knob with a drive knob, and you'll be good.
Quote by zwound
i don't think it's possible without some mod....

get a tube amp which has a volume knob with a drive knob, and you'll be good.

What kind of amp has drive and vol? Im trying to keep this under $200 if possible.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by zwound
are you in america?

Yes i am. Oh and another thing if possible i preferably want something that sounds good w/ my current pedal rig which is.. Crybaby Classic, Boss Phaser, Octaver, and OD clones, stage tuner, and a Big Muff. I also have a korg G3 processor on my board but its rarley used and hardly ever plugged into the daisy chain.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm