Does anyone know any good ska or ska-punk songs without hors in them (only vocals,guitar,bass, and drums)

thanks
Quote by neidnarb11890
Find the thread titled "I don't wanna be horny"

Thank you
Quote by SkaBass
Thank you

Also, next time type the topic you're looking for into the search bar and hit the search icon just to make sure you don't make a duplicate thread.
Quote by neidnarb11890

Also, next time type the topic you're looking for into the search bar and hit the search icon just to make sure you don't make a duplicate thread.

heh, well to be fair to him, i doubt he'd think to search "i don't want to be horny" when talking about hornless ska.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
^Well, no, but I'm sure if he searched "Hornless ska" that thread would come up. That's a common mistake for new members though, and I figured it's better to help than be a dick.
EDIT: After all, I was a n00b once too.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Operation Ivy and Choking Victim

Correction: Bankshot by Op Ivy has horns.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
i think only 3rd wave ska has trumpets/horns in it
dont try to stereotype crusties, its just a dumb move
Quote by GreenAC/DC123
Correction: Bankshot by Op Ivy has horns.

I don't think so. Maybe you're thinkign of "Bad Town." But for the most part they don't have horns.
Quote by Dumpsterdan
i think only 3rd wave ska has trumpets/horns in it

ever heard of a lil band called the toasters? yeah, 2-tone has horns as well...
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
Operation Ivy doesn't use horns for the most part. Only a saxaphone on the song "Bad Town".

Some Goldfinger songs don't have horns either. "Here In Your Bedroom", "Mable" and thier cover of "Just Like Heaven" are good ones from them.

Other bands are: Sublime (excpet for a few songs) and Pepper (if you would consider them ska).