Page 1 of 2
I hate Congress more, because well they're more at fault.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I bet an E-Dollar/Euro that this thread gets closed/deleted.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Everyone says he is terrible, even though Congress has to approve pretty much anything he does. I think he is a bad President but don't give him ALL of the blame.
Quote by metal4all
I bet an E-Dollar/Euro that this thread gets closed/deleted.

I bet you 2 E-dollars!
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
every year a politician is in office, he'll/she'll lose a friend and gain an enemy...and Bush has been in since what? 2000
Bush was a good governer, and a good president until 9-11. He's just not good at handeling crises. And the past 6 years have been one big crisis.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by Mexican Militia
I bet you 2 E-dollars!

...a highroller.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Most people dislike him because he's a retard. I personally couldn't give a damn about his policies as I live in UK and don't particularly like my own prime minister, let alone care about the president of another country. I just love reading some of the things Bush has said though.

Edit: By this i don't mean he makes bad decisions, i'm not commenting on that. Just saying how stupid he is really, that's probably the biggest reason people started to dislike him for.
Dude, I like him because he's a crazy Texan. No one I want more during a war then one of those.
i dont hate bush, its where i come from and us men spend the rest of our lives trying to get bk in there :P bush is good, the bush i like is the tight kind so the pressy must be a good shag :P

I don't hate him, I just don't agree with a lot of his policies.

You have to give him some kudos though, it's definately not an easy job he has.
i'd vote for him again, and thats really what it comes down to now-uh days. its not who's the best candidate cause no matter who wins something bad is gonna happen, its a "lesser of the 2 evils" everything has become so complex in the world that there literally is no possible way to please everyone. what this type of question comes to is, can you at least follow your leader even if you don't like them, or somethings they believe.

and for George aka W Bush i can, he's done a fairly decent job. overall.
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
I don't hate him, I don't support some of what he does, but he's led the country pretty well between the terrorist attacks, a virtual world war,a nd Katrina.
Dickless.
I think he is an IDIOT.
I think he lacks the intelligence to actually do his job.
So he relies far far to much on his advisers which are the one that make the real decisions.
I think he also lacks the intelligence to see that his advisers are making poor choices. He must be just blindly following them. And I'm sure his advisers are feeding him all kinds of bullshit and telling him that all the people of the country think he is great so he keeps doing what he is doing.
i personally do like him, and i hate it when people say he sucks and hes stupid just because they hear everyone else doing it. If people could actually say things they disagree with or dont like i might have more respect for them, but they dont, they just wanna conform with the liberal media and everyone else
Being against the president isn't "anti-government." Maybe it's just that Bush is a complete ****tard.
hes a moron who has caused more problems for this country than hes solved, thats pretty muh why i hate him, i really dont feel like going into specifics at the moment. But yes congress is equally to blame, its just easier to go after Bush because hes the figurehead
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I dislike him (and the Congress that supports him) because:

- He led us to invade Iraq citing their "WMD's," which turned out to be nonexistant, then later tried to convince us that his reason was to get Saddam's regime out in favor of a democratic government, which he stubbornly insists is going to work. Now, his refusal to change strategy only seems to be making the Middle East worse. If the war is still going on in two years, I (like much of UG) will be draftable.

- No Child Left Behind is nothing short of a joke.

- His environmental and energy policies seem opposed to progress and leave us more dependent on oil than any civilized nation really should be.

- His social/moral policies tend to parallel those of the Christian Right, which is potentially dangerous for our separation of church and state.

- His foreign policies are like the outlook of an ugly narcissist.

EDIT: There are probably other reasons that aren't coming to mind now...these are just the ones that anger me the most.
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Mar 17, 2007,
people seem to think america is a dictatorship and bush runs EVERYTHING. wrong.
its congress.
Yes, I hate Bush because of the way he supports his decisions with religion. I am for the separation of church and state, and it should be actively practiced by the president. I also do not like the fact that he has religious figures as advisers. He has made some very stupid decisions over the course of his presidency.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by sars
people seem to think america is a dictatorship and bush runs EVERYTHING. wrong.
its congress.

It's the collection of Congress, the Bush administration, and various other agencies.
hes a dick
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Bush has just been hit with an unfair load for any one person to have to hold, as such something he does has to tick off someone. But I do respect the fact that he stands up for himself and his beleifs, though I may disagree, he's not a waffler, and that I respect in any politician.

But to all the people calling him stupid, he's definately not. The guy is extremely smart, you have to be to be elected US president for 2 terms. His major problem is that he's horrid at public speaking, he gets ahead of himself and trips over his words. Especially when he's upset, which acts as a vicious cycle.

It's also become a bit of a fad to hate Bush.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by Namenotchosen09
It's the collection of Congress, the Bush administration, and various other agencies.

oh okay the point being its not bush running the show.
He is retarded. Is he at fault for everything that's ****ed up? No. But the whole damn administration is corrupt and they all deserve some blame.
Well, he's widened the gap between the rich and the poor, he's trying to put his religious beliefs into his politics and he's a dumb shit.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by dementedpuppy
Yes, I hate Bush because of the way he supports his decisions with religion. I am for the separation of church and state, and it should be actively practiced by the president. I also do not like the fact that he has religious figures as advisers. He has made some very stupid decisions over the course of his presidency.

Exactly.
Religion plays too large a part in his decisions and those of his advisers.

If you want religion to play a major role in how you make personal choices regarding YOUR OWN life, thats fine. But when you use religion to make choices that affect the lives of millions of other people, thats a very bad thing.
Quote by Nirvana-Man
Why is everybody raggin on our president? Im not a hardcore republican, but how can he please everybody?? Is it just to be anti-government, and be cool?

You're right, how can he please everybody, because right now he's pleasing nobody. He's the worst president in the history of the United States.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
dude
why would we want a freelance chimpanzee as a president of fifty different states including the country of california? man isnt there a different between man and ape?
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Page 1 of 2