well?
i have an old hondo fame series i got for free and would converting it to a 12 string be as easy as a new neck and bridge?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Normally 12 strings have a little bit of a wider neck and bridge. You would need to re-cut the slot for the neck as well as replace the bridge and potentially do constuction work around that area. You may also need differant pickups, depending on the type you have.
Quote by thundrstruk891
new pickups

yes, new Pups would be necessary
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
why new pups?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
you will need to put 6 new tuners on your headstock as well, remember that. getting the spacing correct for them will be tough!
Quote by broken fusion!
you will need to put 6 new tuners on your headstock as well, remember that. getting the spacing correct for them will be tough!

he's getting a new neck.....
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Pickups should be fine, unless the 12 string neck is drastically wider.

Assuming it is a bolt on neck, then yea you could get a new neck, I dont know if the joint has a different shape or size, so some work on the neck joint might be necessary, Make sure the neck you buy isnt too small, if its too big you can shape it but if its too small that becomes a hassle filling the joint with more wood.. ladida etc..
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is - Infinite.

http://thetravellingtrip.dmusic.com
^^ some sort of strange new slimey brew, its a psychedelic mess.
Check it out