mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
I would say Ashton (for sure i think).

What do you want to play? and approximately how much money do you have?
ah well I play stuff like Grunge, Black Metal and Punk
money= no issue
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
get the ibanez pack, far better that the ashton/stagg and i found the ibanez is better than the squire counterpart (playability wise)
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
cuz it comes wit everything....and Im only a begginer I dnt wanna get a too expensive one...and well I kinda exaggerated I meant I could get either/or

yeah I was thinking bout the Ibanez too...but its like a hundred bucks more and my parents dont really care abowt quality if its cheap they'll get it they only care about their money
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
well than money is an issue
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Is there any specific reason you want a starter pack?
Your much better off buying a guitar and amp separate. For that type of thing your looking something like (for a starter).
Guitar:
Epiphone LP or SG special 2
ESP (EC or F or whatever)-50
Ibanez GRX20 (if you want a trem to play around with, but its only a FAT10)
You could also skip straight to an intermediate lvl guitar like a Schecter Omen or Jackson JS30.

A good amp is very important:
Small practice amps:
Roland Cube (15 or 20)
Randall RG20rxm or similar
or for something a bit bigger just get similar models but up the wattage.

Thats just my general thoughts for a starter, when your better you can make the decision yourself.

Edit: Those are kind of expensive but its a nice way to start. If only a starter pack then I'd say go for Ibanez.
Last edited by _3Lm0_ at Mar 17, 2007,
i had the same budget as you, i convinced my parents that if i get a crap guitar it will probably break in 2 months( ha they dont know anythng) and they gave me an extra $100 bucks for an inbanez ijs20 (2 humbucker pups,great for rock) or you can also haggle .there was another ibanez(trem bridge,same pickup config as the ashton) ($500) and he lowered it 2 $400
have you been to shops or are you just looking on the internet? when i got my frst guitar,i was seeing great guitars in my price range but when i went to the shops they had none of the one i saw on the net ( i looked in 4 shops)
I have an Ibanez shred hed starter pack for sale if you want to pm me.. I haven't listed it in the classifieds yet. Let me know
I have an Ashton Starter pack. It's not bad except the jack input ring gets loose sometimes.
thanks guys
Yeah I really wanted an Ibanez cuz there the best value-for-money and I KNOW their good cuz Ive played them many times

Um I've ben to the music store- to the guy who asked
They have some ****ing awesome guitars lolz
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
you can buy my marshall mg 15 watt amp o ur in newzealand the postage would rape u i really want to get rid of this amp and get a oragne crush
Yea, I was unaware of your location.. even if you wanted the shred hed pack I have it would cost quite a bit to send overseas I believe.
Member #18 of the Fender Armada. PM Arlabester to join.
American Fender HSS (Sienna Sunburst)