Anyone here seen the movie BoyZ N Da H0oD?

I just saw it, thought it was great how they showed soo many different themes to it.

and its wierd cause im going to be moving to the "ghetto" well, its not compton but its still crazy.

Also dont reply shit like, Gangs are stupid!! anyone in a gang is dumb!
Someone named 420Incense is worried about gangs?

Am I the only one noting the irony here?
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
, my friends saw that movie last year. For like 4 months after it, they would put their hoods on and yell out "boys in the hood"....they are such dorks.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
This is one of my fave movies actually. A real depcition of the area and the time I thought.

My favorite line:

"Shit, this kids got more comics than a motherfucker."
Poor advice.
i had to write a 7 page paper on it about 2 weeks ago on it analyzing racial and gender stereotypes, arguing whether they had been exploited or subverted. the movie's deep...it's great. and my school (USC) sorta plays a role in it. good stuff.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Quote by chaoticmayhem
Yo, I be liken dat movie. dat sheit b off da hook, biatch!

Racist.
Poor advice.
Those arent gangs... People in the mafia.... hells angels organized crime is in "gang". Not these compton "hommies"
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Iam in a gang.....Lmfao like hell
to 420Incense dude... BoyZ N Da H0oD Sucks
And Better yet Gangs Suck....
I Rest my Case
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by rbmason
Someone named 420Incense is worried about gangs?

Just because somebody likes weed and other drugs does not mean that they are in a gang. If it did Pink floyd and Led Zepplin would take over the world with Ozzy as their leader
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
That is a great movie. It had my heart racing when Doughboy retaliated on Ricky's killers. Then again, I was like 12, so pretty much anything would have done it. Seriously, it is one of the most emotional movies I have seen.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by MDoggDX316
That is a great movie. It had my heart racing when Doughboy retaliated on Ricky's killers. Then again, I was like 12, so pretty much anything would have done it. Seriously, it is one of the most emotional movies I have seen.

True that.

"They had all these stories on the news...but nothing about my brother. I guess they just don't care about us boys in the hood."

And the last lines "You still got one brother left."

Sad, touching stuff.
Poor advice.
Look up the word Gang in wiki and youll see how amny ****ing dif types of gangs there are, hellz and mafia are organized gangs. Gangs are a group of people that kill other people! or w/e.

And, rbmason, u judge a book by its cover dont u?

and im in a ****ing gang bitch, Community Chronic Crew where not really that full yet, but we do do shit!

Does anyone know any other movies like boyz in the hood? cause i really want to watch something like that again.
Quote by Rambo-Conny
You forgot poo.

ahahah didnt realize i wrote it like that lol
Community Chronic Crew? Lmfao
Thats just as pityful as gangs on this end 20 or 30 lil f--ks that talk shit then run like scared
b*t*hs even when its like 7 on 1 and they have baseball bats etc.....
face it the only "bad ass" gangs are mafia and the Hells Angels etc lil street thugs are push overs and dead beats....
site?
I love music!
That is a sick movie, although the way they talk made me chuckle a couple of times.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by gampersnaz
Community Chronic Crew? Lmfao
Thats just as pityful as gangs on this end 20 or 30 lil f--ks that talk shit then run like scared
b*t*hs even when its like 7 on 1 and they have baseball bats etc.....
face it the only "bad ass" gangs are mafia and the Hells Angels etc lil street thugs are push overs and dead beats....

You must be right. Screw all the people in gangs who will die for their hoods.
Quote by ihatefender
Just because somebody likes weed and other drugs does not mean that they are in a gang. If it did Pink floyd and Led Zepplin would take over the world with Ozzy as their leader

No shit sherlock.

Who the fuck ever sadi that if you did drugs you were in a gang?
Quote by ^Slash^
Those arent gangs... People in the mafia.... hells angels organized crime is in "gang". Not these compton "hommies"

Mafia=gang
Hells Angels=gang
Compton Homies=gang
You=Sad little person who can't get look at Wikipedia to see if there statements are true.
Quote by glm
No shit sherlock.

Who the fuck ever sadi that if you did drugs you were in a gang?

rbmason said Someone named 420Incense is worried about gangs?

420 is a well known holiday for stoners. He is implying that since he has 420 in his name it is ironic that he is worried about gangs.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
So since 420Incense has a reference about a holiday for stoners in his user name, it is ironic that he is afraid of gangs?
Last edited by glm at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by glm
You=Sad little person who can't get look at Wikipedia to see if there statements are true.

Chaoticpedia states:

Gangs =

Weak individuals who need the protection of fellow weaklings, in order to make it in the big bad world.
Quote by glm
So since 420Incense has a reference about a holiday for stoners in his user name, it is ironic that he is afraid of gangs?

rbmason thinks that
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by chaoticmayhem
Chaoticpedia states:

Gangs =

Weak individuals who need the protection of fellow weaklings, in order to make it in the big bad world.

Yet another fucked up Pedia.
Quote by chaoticmayhem
Chaoticpedia states:

Gangs =

+100000000
they are indeed spineless....also in many cases brainless
site?
I love music!
They can be brainless sometimes.

But most of them are NOT spineless.
Brainless is a big yes...75% of the time
Spineless = Nah I take that back
but my only real prob with gangs is there misguided ways....
Ex-Local gang the "HH" (Not sure what it means but ya...) theres say 15 the lil buggers
and they "own" weston street there "hood" is there so when a metal show was put on there they freak and "try" to attack a few guys it was 9 of them on 6 14/15 yr old metalers
lucky for the kids me and my friend seen it and came over all 9 focus on us.....long story short i had a broken arm and was pretty busted up and my friend was bloody to put it lighty
and the younger metalers got there older friends to come get us....and save the day....The "HH" still hold weston street to this day...lol i just dont understand how some lil 14/15 yr olds are a prob to a bunch of 20 some yr olds...
site?
I love music!
Quote by ihatefender
rbmason said Someone named 420Incense is worried about gangs?

420 is a well known holiday for stoners. He is implying that since he has 420 in his name it is ironic that he is worried about gangs.

I'm not saying everyone who smokes weed is in a gang. Hell, I smoke it, and I'm not in a gang. I'm just saying stereotypically, gangs/gangsters are pretty open about their smoking, hell, have you even listened to any rap?

I'm just pointing out that the thread starter is so openly flamboyant with his smoking habits, yet worried about gangs. Just seems a bit humorous to me.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by 420Incense
Does anyone know any other movies like boyz in the hood? cause i really want to watch something like that again.

South Central
Menace II Society
Do The Right Thing (sorta)

A good parody is the Wayans brothers' Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

... Don't Be A Menace for short.. It's so funny.