Hey guys, it's late and I'm bored so here's a question that might actually affect what I buy in the not-so-near future

I know that the Cobra has some of the most brutal, high-gain madness available, but what about the Dragon? How does its tone compare with the Cobra?

Any replies are welcome.
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
what???
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
I've never heard a Dragon, though I know the Cobra is some of the greatest high gain tone ever. The cleans are also surprisingly nice too. However, as both are out of my price range for at least a few years, I'm not the one to talk to on this one.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
I like the Zebra. It's a lot less aggressive than both of those, and it looks pretty.

But seriously... what the fuck are you talking about?
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
I like the Zebra. It's a lot less aggressive than both of those, and it looks pretty.

But seriously... what the fuck are you talking about?

Since apparently nobody reads the title of the thread, they are various models from Framus. Framus is a company that manufactures guitar amplification equipment, also known as amps.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
They should be very similiar, the Cobra is just supposed to be a hotrodded version

Quote by Framus
Cobra Head
The primary design goal behind the creation of the Cobra amplifier head was to take the Dragon head and hot-rod it to the max. Like the Dragon, the Cobra is a 100-watt valve amp head that is hand-wired and features three independent channels. The Cobra, however, has several upgrades in the signal processing that will give you more flexibility and tonal variety. The clean channel, for example, has a bright switch that will add extra presence to your tone. Both the crunch and lead channels have a notch switch, which allows you to customize your EQ settings, making it easier to find your own, unique sound. The overall character of the Cobra is much brighter and tighter than the Dragon. So if you are the type of player who absolutely must have the best of the best, then you must have the Cobra guitar head. It is simply the best in its class.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
erock scored a 9 on the GAS test so he knows his stuff when it comes to gear

harmony central would be a more helpful place in finding out about the framus dragon. the forums and the reviews should be useful.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Quote by kanamvar32
erock scored a 9 on the GAS test so he knows his stuff when it comes to gear

harmony central would be a more helpful place in finding out about the framus dragon. the forums and the reviews should be useful.

I should have cheated on that test. That's more of an admission of how much I don't know unfortunately!
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids