Dear Pit, Pit you have givin me endless supply of laughter, tears(not really but hey it sounds good in my toast), and normal everyday bullshit from some retards(like me) here on UG. I thank you. I will always cherish your, HOT picture threads, dumbass people like vincent745(whom I recently discovered over yourtube today), all the hilarious "I kissed my sister threads" and shit like that.

Heres to the Pit!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly SillyRabbit
If it aint so good, why are you in the pit anyway? I suspect you are looking for laughter or amusement, right???
Quote by Dirge Humani
[/spam]

*reported*.

[/asswipe]

i think he's serious...
i is cool
Quote by SillyRabbit
oh well for someone whos only had 3 posts id say hes the asswhipe.

I was calling myself the asswipe in the first place...

And I only have 3 posts because I don't have anything constructive to say anywhere else, and don't feel like spamming the other forums. But good on you for having 250.
and you're so cool for spending all his time on a fucking internet forum
i is cool
Quote by SillyRabbit
If it aint so good, why are you in the pit anyway? I suspect you are looking for laughter or amusement, right???

It's to pass the time? You think I actually give a rats ass about anyone here? Give me a break...

I love you all... Ignore the above...
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Dude. It's an internet forum. If you feel so much happiness from this, I can't imagine how much you get from a shiny red balloon.

*reported*
Quote by Anything Goes
It's to pass the time? You think I actually give a rats ass about anyone here? Give me a break...

I love you all... Ignore the above...

YO **** YOU MAN. *sobs*
Peace.
Not every waking hour. Im playing my guitar 70% of the day. Im on here cuz Its quality UG time. In the bible theres a 11th law. Thou shall spend quality bonding time with UG. Obey!!!!!
Quote by crazygluedmybut
YO **** YOU MAN. *sobs*

Oh cheer up, turn that frown..fr... Oh just get rid of the fucking frown!

Drink up! 41 mins still left of St. Paddys day. The booze will relax you.

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Haha you just made me realize something....

ONLY IN THE PIT could a warmhearted, truely good-wished thread (that a UGer posted out of love and respect to our beloved pit) be turned into a curse-filled, vicious argument,

Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
gaaaaaaaa... smiley attack!!!

Better? And dude... it seems like your plan of "e-blowing" all the people in the pit has backfired. Maybe just close the thread. Really... Do it.
I'll take the blowjob....
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Saje

ONLY IN THE PIT could a warmhearted, truely good-wished thread (that a UGer posted out of love and respect to our beloved pit) be turned into a curse-filled, vicious argument,

What about Alabama?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Saje

+1
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
You guys are retarded.

And yes, the pit owns, especially since I have nothing better to do until summer (yes I play guitar but yeah).
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
You guys are retarded.

And yes, the pit owns, especially since I have nothing better to do until summer (yes I play guitar but yeah).

youre all over the place today boy
Quote by Dirge Humani
I was calling myself the asswipe in the first place...

And I only have 3 posts because I don't have anything constructive to say anywhere else, and don't feel like spamming the other forums. But good on you for having 250.

That makes me feel bad. I've been here for 3 years and haven't even reached 600, due to the fact I never make it outside the pit
Quote by carol.
youre all over the place today boy

;D
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
You're toasting the Pit, and you didn't even know about Vincent745.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by SillyRabbit
Dear Pit, Pit you have givin me endless supply of laughter, tears(not really but hey it sounds good in my toast), and normal everyday bullshit from some retards(like me) here on UG. I thank you. I will always cherish your, HOT picture threads, dumbass people like vincent745(whom I recently discovered over yourtube today), all the hilarious "I kissed my sister threads" and shit like that.

Heres to the Pit!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly SillyRabbit

You've been here what? 3 months?

But yeah ok then.
The Pit entertains me too.
Yeah, we're awesome, we know already
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...