ok I just heard of these guys, and how they play metallica and metal on cellos. Well my question is how close are guitar and cellos related. Are they similar or are they completly different? Also I saw this dude playing the solos as well on the cello. Anouther question is can you do the same on a violen and is it harder to play them on the violen or the cello. I know this probably isnt even the site to ask this but I have no idea where else to put this. So can someone please answer these.
turn a bass guitar rightside up and u prettty much havea cello... lol i saw a vid of apocolyptica once it made me lol.... violin is harder than cello, well violin is harder to master that is
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
turn a bass guitar rightside up and u prettty much havea cello... lol i saw a vid of apocolyptica once it made me lol.... violin is harder than cello, well violin is harder to master that is

Not really, I've tried both instruments, I've stuck with the cello because it's lower, they both are equally as hard/easy to play/master.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Don't everybody be so sure about cello being easier than violin. Sister recently quit, but she worried about intonation as much as I do, she played as fast as I do, she shifts as high as I do. Apocalyptica is just on cellos because they can play everything to sound as low as a guitar.
I imagine you would have to do bigger stretches on the cello than on a violin..
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.