Alright so on thursday i went to an Underoath, Taking Back Sunday, and Armor for sleep concert, and i really enjoyed it. I even thought Taking Back Sunday put on a good show. But anyways... I was watching underoath, and I had heard of Girls throwing undergarments at the band, but i had never heard of this one... SOMEBODY IN THE PIT THREW A SHOE AT THE BAND!!!! And it didnt just happen once, it happened to Underoath and TBS. Can somebody please explain this logic to me? Are you supposed to take your old shoes to concerts in order to dispose of them now? What the hell, and if you didnt have extra shoes, why would you take off the ones your wearing while you're in a huge pit?
!!! lol !!!
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
My friends were at that exact show. They said the pit absolutely sucked & nobody knew what they were doing. That's probably why.
yeah it was a bunch of EMO kids moshing... so so so funny to watch
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Honestly man, how could they ever disrespect any musician that actually has the balls to play on stage It's like such a dissappointment to music
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Yeah, I've heard about shoe throwing at concerts.

That and throwing water are two of the stupidest things to do at a concert.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by #1 nirvana fan

Wait, emo kids mosh?
how?
They threw bottles of water at 50 Cent at Reading, can't get better than that, I especially hate him. Other rappers I can take, but he seriously pisses me off.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
they do a form of moshing even below punk moshing... and im sorry i meant trying to mosh
Quote by pinheadslts75
Quote by YourMessiah666
Wait, emo kids mosh?
how?

Instead of staring at the floor in one place, they do it while running around in circles. They don't run too fast though, so they don't appear entertained.
Quote by #1 nirvana fan

then what were you doing at an emo concert?
Some Guy?
i went cause my girlfriend likes them... and i kind of like underoath
Quote by pinheadslts75
Quote by LadyHellraiser
instead of bras like the 50 IQ pointed girls that frequent their shows.

Damn, I've been going to the wrong shows...
Quote by sars
they threw their shoes because they ****ing suck.

/thread.

Hey man, Underoath is good.

Though old, pre-"Changing of Times" Underoath completely blows new Underoath out of the water.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
i wonder if they've ever had a thong with skids thrown at them..that would be funny.
TBS is actually alot better live, i kind of liked them... They are alot more like underoath in concert than on their album believe it or not...
Quote by pinheadslts75
People don't throw their own shoes, they throw the shoes of idiots who can't tie their laces so they can eventually go fetch them afterwards.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
people are just stupid...i guess they got bored of throwing tomato's...lmfao....

but i agree....those bands are great....i would never throw anything at them cause i like them, and i think i would be too scared to do it...XD
Love is like a war...

Its Easy to Start,

Its Hard to End,

And you Never forget!
Quote by LadyHellraiser
For Underoath? nah, just throw stiletto heels at them. its more effective.

Because obviously some men wear them?
at warped tour a few years ago somebody threw a shoe at davey havok's balls from AFI...
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by XcadeyX
at warped tour a few years ago somebody threw a shoe at davey havok's balls from AFI...

Not that he'd feel it...

I love all three of those bands, but underOath is my favorite band of all time...eveything they've ever done is awesome, I wonder never throw shoes at them.lol
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
At Warped Tour 2-3 years ago I was hanging around with some friends.

Underoath was apparently the 'best' band there that year, and nearly every person there was just waiting for them to play.

My friend ran into one of the members pre-show, and they chatted for awhile. He apparently came off as an arrogant douchebag, and she threw an egg or something like that (not sure where she got it...), and hit one of them in the foot/ankle area.

Another year AFI was the 'big' act. I really don't like the band/that music, but the lead singer did something I thought was alright of him. Some kid kept getting shoved over the front guardrail, and security tried throwing him out. He actually stopped the band before they started a song, pulled the kid on stage, and took him backstage.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
wait underoath is a Christian band...THEY AREN'T ALOUD TO SEE A 12 YEAR OLDS PANTIES!!!!
Quote by #1 nirvana fan
they do a form of moshing even below punk moshing... and im sorry i meant trying to mosh

The history of moshing is Punk > hardcore punk > thrash metal > metal > modern hardcore.

Learn your history, punks were the original moshers .

And I think that's quite funny, comes with the job. best thing you can do is use it for publicity.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
The history of moshing is Punk > hardcore punk > thrash metal > metal > modern hardcore.

Learn your history, punks were the original moshers .

And I think that's quite funny, comes with the job. best thing you can do is use it for publicity.

sorry but the first mosh pits were at like who concerts and at festivals in the early 70s people got killed in them.
Quote by RedMoonMan
sorry but the first mosh pits were at like who concerts and at festivals in the early 70s people got killed in them.

"A precursor to moshing, called "slamdancing", can be traced back to 1970s punk rock shows"

Wikipedia loves me.

That person got killed by being trampled at the door, I believe. Last usage of festival seating at a concert.
Dickless.
Quote by rafarquhar
Hey man, Underoath is good.

Though old, pre-"Changing of Times" Underoath completely blows new Underoath out of the water.

Amen, son.

I wish some people would tour the old stuff. That'd be great to see live.
Who dat?