Go to the home page, and beside the search bar it says "submit your tab" and then select a power tab....and then do what it tells you
Quote by The Anarchist
You mean posting .zip files with the tabs.
That's what I'd like to know about

yeah.
First you have to move your song into a zip file (just go to go the file your song is located, then right click and choose "winrar zip file" (thats what i use...dunno about you) anyways, then drag your song into the file). Then come here and start a new thread and scroll down to the "additional options" and click "manage attachments" and then find your file and then just post. I dunno if that made sense lol
YES!!! It doesn't really require a "zipper". This is very basic, so it's great to learn. Go to "My Computer" and find the files that you would like to share in the UG Forum, and copy them. Go to the folder (or wherever, maybe on your desktop) that you would like to create a .zip file.

Right Click>New>Compressed (zipped) Folder

Then paste the file/files in this new zipped folder. Or you could also just drag and drop your files into the .zip file rather than copy/paste.

After creating this .zip file, when you're starting a thread or posting a comment, scroll down the page to the "Attach Files" section and click "Manage Attachments." Click "Browse" and find the .zip file. After finding the file, click upload and it will show the song under your attachments.

Any questions, I'd Be happy to help.
Last edited by 6_6_6_1_syn at Mar 18, 2007,
You'll need WinZip or WinRar then, you can get a 45 day trial, then you'll be stuck on the evaluation version i think
Quote by Arlabester
doesnt work.

i dont have the create compressed folder option.

How about Right Click>Send To>Compressed (zipped) Folder

If not, then you probably need to download a zipper.
I recommend WinRAR because a lot of people use it.
But it's a 45 day trial, unless you download a crack.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
How about Right Click>Send To>Compressed (zipped) Folder

If not, then you probably need to download a zipper.
I recommend WinRAR because a lot of people use it.
But it's a 45 day trial, unless you download a crack.

i thank you.

that worked.
Quote by Arlabester
i thank you.

that worked.

No problem.
But now I'm expecting to see your uploaded tabs up for crit soon.
Spiral Out