So the guys want a thread, I'm given it to 'em.

Heres the rules:

Post your statement on why you think you suck and you'll get responses. Simple as that.

Good luck!

(NOTE: Guys, let's be mature about it, don't get all "funny" on people. It's seriously not cool.)

Example:

Quote by Kinzoku870
I've been playing guitar for a little over a year now. On some days I play well, and others, I just completely suck. On these bad days, my picking will suck, and I mess up a lot. Keep in mind that some of the songs I frequently mess up on are songs that I've been playing since I started. Can I somehow fix this, or will I suck forever?

Edit in response to some feedback:

I practice daily and keep a confident mindset, yet I still have these problems.
Last edited by Arlabester at Mar 17, 2007,
because I have absolutly no idea how to solo hella fast after playing for like 4 years...nor can I spell that well
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
people, this is like a thread where you ask if you suck.

like what all the n00bs post. this is to help keep the clutter away.
Quote by Arlabester
people, this is like a thread where you ask if you suck.

like what all the n00bs post. this is to help keep the clutter away.
Meh, don't most noobs just ask "how good am I if I can play _____ and ____ ?" ?
Quote by yawn
Meh, don't most noobs just ask "how good am I if I can play _____ and ____ ?" ?

Quote by Kinzoku870
I've been playing guitar for a little over a year now. On some days I play well, and others, I just completely suck. On these bad days, my picking will suck, and I mess up a lot. Keep in mind that some of the songs I frequently mess up on are songs that I've been playing since I started. Can I somehow fix this, or will I suck forever?

Edit in response to some feedback:

I practice daily and keep a confident mindset, yet I still have these problems.

like that.
Quote by yawn
...what is the point of this thread?

to avoid 124872103985710 thread asking: do i suck?

to help people that want to improve their skills (or to get an ego boost at least)
Quote by deluxity
to avoid 124872103985710 thread asking: do i suck?
You mean in the same way that the stickied "Detailed what songs thread" keeps people from making threads asking what acoustic songs to learn, or how the stickied "Bad Advertising Reports" thread prevents people from making threads complaining about UG's ads, or how "The ONLY Relationship Thread" keeps UG'ers from making threads about relationship problems...?

Oh, well okay then. Carry on.
Quote by yawn
You mean in the same way that the stickied "Detailed what songs thread" keeps people from making threads asking what acoustic songs to learn, or how the stickied "Bad Advertising Reports" thread prevents people from making threads complaining about UG's ads, or how "The ONLY Relationship Thread" keeps UG'ers from making threads about relationship problems...?

Oh, well okay then. Carry on.

exactly.