My parents used to always tell me to stay off the computer if I was sick because it'll kill all the energy I have. I don't believe that it actually does, but I have no proof if it does or doesn't. Anybody here know if it actually does, or are my parents making lame excuses for me not to be on the computer.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Duh.Obviously it does,because every time i'll masturbate in front of my computer
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
no, it does if your reading long articles. The light from the monitor makes it hard for your eyes to focus for a long time, which in turn, takes more energy.
Quote by Riddler

that is the funniest and best-placed sarcasm ive ever seen. Thank you, Riddler.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by Riddler

assrammer anyone?

and i dont hink it drains your energy, just tiring because ur sitting for a long period of time, like on a long car ride or plane
it drain your energy fi your parents say so, i mean i have a friend whose parents are gypsys...and they say that killin babie rabbits is satanic..who the hell cares, the only thing gypsies are good for is collecting their tears and using them to fight aids....
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by BlackList666
it drain your energy fi your parents say so, i mean i have a friend whose parents are gypsys...and they say that killin babie rabbits is satanic..who the hell cares, the only thing gypsies are good for is collecting their tears and using them to fight aids....

I hope you didn't just make a reference to Borat.....That movie scarred me for life...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls