Okay, I got a new set of strings today, and it's taken me about an hour to get the first three on lol. I've gotten stabbed by strings, wound strings around the peg wrong, just about anything you can imagine. Point is, with my current level of frustration and finger injury, I'd like to do the other three tomorrow. Is there any reason I have to put them all on at once? They're the same guage as my old strings. Thanks
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Wait....what? lol. So your strings attack you? Wth man, what string brands are you using!? O_O

You don't have to put them all on at once...but I rather get it over with than wait another day.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Ernie Balls man... They're evil little bastards. Snap at you when you least expect it. And thanks, that's what I figured, I think I'll wait to avoid wanting to smash my guitar.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
hmm maybe check out some vids on stringing your guitar... lol
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Don't worry about the stabbing things.. I've gotten stabbed by my Jim Dunlops before, it bleeds doesn't it?
Sigs are overrated.
Dont keep only 3 strings on them for too long, or it will do some damage to your setup, like neck and bridge.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
^ The other three are still on there. I was replacing the strings one at a time, didn't take em all off.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by dannyboy14
Don't worry about the stabbing things.. I've gotten stabbed by my Jim Dunlops before, it bleeds doesn't it?
One time I stabbed one of my callouses on my left hand; it bled a little but it was contained by the callous and stopped in like a second... it was cool

But anyway, there's no need to change them all now, don't worry about it.
Quote by De Amazing Blob
One time I stabbed one of my callouses on my left hand; it bled a little but it was contained by the callous and stopped in like a second... it was cool

But anyway, there's no need to change them all now, don't worry about it.

Ouch.

One thing of note: Don't get blood on your guitars strings. They dont' like it .

I remember the first time I put on strings and how freakin ugly the windings looked. It took a long ass time, too.

I actually kind of find it enjoyable to change strings (except when I change my 12 string; that's just a pain in the ass).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Locking tuners ftw!

Last time I tried to restring my squier, I got the string stuck and literally couldn't take them out. It was then declared broken.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
Locking tuners ftw!

Last time I tried to restring my squier, I got the string stuck and literally couldn't take them out. It was then declared broken.

So you took a hammer to it?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^More like screwdriver. I unscrewed the neck and used it as a weapon. w00t!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R