So the other day i bought the movie, and i cant stop thinking about how crazy it is, it makes me want to go out and do psyhcadelic drugs and go to vegas, anyone else feel the same?
i wouldnt recommend pshycadelic drugs. just smoke a joint and watch the movie
might have the same effects.
as a gypsy would say... thats satanic....drink some gypsy tea..makes you all the better, drugs are bad
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
so one day, there was this kid who was high on the cross country team, and we were like "dude...watch out for those bats." and he starts swatting at them, but then he realizes that we were messing with him. that movie was far too long though.
...hey...
book is by far better..

look into hunter s thompson... amazing man...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by sars
i wouldnt recommend pshycadelic drugs. just smoke a joint and watch the movie
might have the same effects.

oh ive had my fair share of psychadelic drugs (and pot), im more looking more to discuss on how crazy the drug culture was in the 60's and 70's, i mean at one time doctors actually believed the LSD made you smarter by expanding the boundaries of how you think rationally and unrationally when it actually just makes your brain bleed on your spinal cord
also there was just recently a thread on this so you migh want to check that out too...

its titled freak in freak kingdom...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Yes
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
i watched a show on LSD on the discovery channel tonight, it was okay.
I thought you said you watched this movie on the Discovery channel while high on LSD.

Oh well...
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
I have the book. I have the movie, for some reason I haven't watched it yet. But yeah, great book.
Go get your shovel.
What kind of point in this horrible mountainman nazi Corporate Phucks Dream of a post could there be? It Could have been the beer and mushrooms that made me say it.... but i was goddamn sure no one with a straight mind could understand that dangerousness is not in the eye of people on this level "f.u.c.k" I Thought. What sort of loss in Americans Schools Has Caused such an over flow of beat off jugphucks .
Treat Me Like Dynamite And Give me Medication Till My Stomachs Full -Andy warhol Paints America- Bush Pains America Bitter distaste rhymes outside find wayz to hide.
Last edited by Mel Torment at Mar 19, 2007,
What Could be added to this post or the feeling of outcast drug fury for that matter was a question answered or asked or was the question had an answered question been asked."?"?" "F.U.C.K. It" it dawned on me now this was not a time for questions but for the blotter in the backpack Shit Why Not, I Did Just Put Out The roach on the end of the blunt I just smoked.The Perfect thing now was The Acid, Yes No Telling How Worse Off I'd Be If I Didn't Take Some LSD.
Treat Me Like Dynamite And Give me Medication Till My Stomachs Full -Andy warhol Paints America- Bush Pains America Bitter distaste rhymes outside find wayz to hide.
Quote by SublimeSensi
oh ive had my fair share of psychadelic drugs (and pot), im more looking more to discuss on how crazy the drug culture was in the 60's and 70's, i mean at one time doctors actually believed the LSD made you smarter by expanding the boundaries of how you think rationally and unrationally when it actually just makes your brain bleed on your spinal cord

Actually it doesn't make your brain bleed whatsoever. Brain bleeding=death.
Great movie but the book is like 5 times better if you like the movie read the book i read it last summer i dont read like at all anymore but have been thinking about reading it again and some of hunter thompsons other stuff is good too
watch Brazil. Just as good if not better.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
that movie like describes those drugs so well, like driving on acid is just like that its crazy
I actually just finished the book today, watching the movie now. The book was amazing.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ