Page 1 of 3
I'm gonna get a hair cut soon and I was thinking about cutting it kind of scene-ish. how do you think I should ask for my hair to be cut when I go to the hair salon, or do you have any photos which i could possibly take to show what I mean?
Thanks
i is cool
kids with scene haircuts are gayer than gay

EDIT: actually now that i think about it scene kids are gayer than gay

oh yeah and emo kids
Last edited by SublimeSensi at Mar 18, 2007,
dude, i have nothing against what you wanna do, but ya....people aren't gonna be very nice about this.

-J3
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
You *want* to get it cut scene??!!

Well.. You could always just ask him to thin it out and keep the fringe long, the rest short-ish..
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
dude, i have nothing against what you wanna do, but ya....people aren't gonna be very nice about this.

-J3

i know, but i don't really care what all the faggot little haters think
i is cool
ew no...

if you're gonna look stupid at least be orginal about it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Cut till it's 1mm in length,and let your beard grow,and wait till it joint together with your sideburn and shave em till 1mm
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
He didn't ask you to give him your opinions on the matter, he asked what you thought he should do with his hair (as in how it's cut so it looks scene-ish) and if you had any ways to explain it to the person at the hair cutting place.
a scene cut? as in a movie scene? do the indiana jones snake pit one, that would be awesome to have in your hair

or the death star blowing up!

EDIT: yeah...whats this scene cut
Some Guy?
Last edited by some_guy at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by raisinbran
He didn't ask you to give him your opinions on the matter, he asked what you thought he should do with his hair (as in how it's cut so it looks scene-ish) and if you had any ways to explain it to the person at the hair cutting place.

Why thank you
Edit:

Quote by deluxity
try this

Nah I was thinking some thing more like this,

i is cool
Just camp outside various barber shops and salons, and when you see a scene kid walk inside, bust in and say "I want hair like that!"
this is not a fascist forum. we're aloud to voice our opinions on matters.
im sure this guy is no stranger to discrimination. emos are widely hated outside their
little circles.
Quote by some_guy
a scene cut? as in a movie scene? do the indiana jones snake pit one, that would be awesome to have in your hair

Well I personally think you're the coolest cat in the house

Death star blowing up hair cut, better yet, get it cut so it looks like java.
^when an actor vomits halfway through the gay sex scene and the director goes: cut godammit cut!....gay scene, take 15.
Quote by ckellingc
yeah I'm lost, what's a scene cut?

its what the emu's are doing... has to do with the hair i believe...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by sars
this is not a fascist forum. we're aloud to voice our opinions on matters.
im sure this guy is no stranger to discrimination. emos are widely hated outside their
little circles.

Well...it is off topic of what he was asking and the mods are trying to clean up stuff like emo-hating that leads to more garbage, flaming, and spam in the forums. Well, atleast that's what I interpreted from Paul's (g-love69) thread.
Quote by ckellingc
yeah I'm lost, what's a scene cut?

when a scene is over

EDIT:

Quote by raisinbran
He didn't ask you to give him your opinions on the matter

good point but...

Quote by raisinbran
he asked what you thought he should do with his hair (as in how it's cut so it looks scene-ish)

funny isn't it
Last edited by deluxity at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by some_guy

lol or the scene in alien where the alien is coming out of his chest. you could make it come out the back of your head. But there's no need to freak out over a hair cut, who cares?
Well....judging by the kids with "scene" cuts at my school....I think your best giving the hairdresser a blindfold and have someone spin him/her arounnd three times and point them in the right direction.

But...it's your hair...so do what you want.

If i was knowledgable on hairstyles I would sincerely try to help.
Quote by x_thurston_x
ew no...

if you're gonna look stupid at least be original about it...

Beats me why the hell you would wanna look scene. But yeah if you be original at least thats something.
Quote by fendabenda
shit just bring in a picture...

I'm planning on it, i'm asking for some people to post some good looking scene hair so I can decide which kind I like best.
i is cool
Ask them to use a razor (as opposed to scissors) and describe the kind of haircut you want.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by sars
go into the salon and say..give me the flavour of the month.

LAWLZ!!! nice man HI_5!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3

i foun' dis' on dey googlez...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by sars
too bad ug wasnt run by an emo hating dictator
vote sars!

if only it was...

fascism ftw!

Quote by x_thurston_x

i foun' dis' on dey googlez...

+1
Quote by deluxity

funny isn't it

Eh...I thought about that, didn't think anyone would pick up on it
Better idea:

Find a way to grow so much chest hiar that it is sometimes mistaken for a beard.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
the scene hair style is done by yourself. dont go to a hairstylist dude its just a waste of money and itll look like shit. my gf has over 200 dollars invested in her hair and it doesnt look near as good as when she did it herself. just take some hair and start hacking at it. (: trust me its better than paying massive amount of cash.
Quote by alxthexkiller33
the scene hair style is done by yourself. dont go to a hairstylist dude its just a waste of money and itll look like shit. my gf has over 200 dollars invested in her hair and it doesnt look near as good as when she did it herself. just take some hair and start hacking at it. (: trust me its better than paying massive amount of cash.

Well I need to get it started to know how I would be cutting it each time, i was thinking going in once to get it cut the way I want and then cutting my self from there on out.
i is cool
or just do it yourself now...

but i say no... dont do it.. and i'm amazingly sexy and you should take my advice...

bad choice brother bear...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Page 1 of 3