Ok this me. I have been rejected like 8 times. I've never had a gf. I almost went out with a sophmore during 8th grade, but thats the closet i've been to having a gf. I have been told that i look hot i just have a big nose. I hang out with alot of people that are 2 years older than me , also my age. Some people say i act weird but don't explain why. I have some trouble trying to talk to chicks. I don't always know what to talk about. Sometimes i will get a good idea of what to talk about but they don't cary it on long. I know i would be able to handle a relationship. I would prefer a relationship over a one night stand/sex relationship anyday. I have had the chance to do get stuff done to me after a gig and other situations but never took it cause it didn't feel right to me.

If you need more info just ask.

So what the heck am i doing wrong?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by lucky911charms
So what the heck am i doing wrong?
Children are easier to persuade.
best advice i can give is - keep your head up, dont get fed up
a hottie will come your way, eventually.
one did for me
sucked in
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Go to the relationship thread.
Quote by yawn

What, animals wasn't creepy enough for you?
Go get your shovel.
Pics?
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by yawn

At first you said animals and I was about to quote it and I was like "wtf".

A LOT easier...
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
ok i'll go to reltionship thread
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
self-confidence... just wait for your girl and show who you are, there is no frakin cheatcodes, if it works, right on, if it doesn't... well keep searching, you can't get a deep relationship with the first girl.

Generally speaking, if you can talk with her about anything and staying relax, that's a good indicator. If you find somebody really intersting, you won't have to search to discuss
ZZZOMG!!!
FUZION

Quote by jimmy, the one
I haven't played anything except Master of puppets by Metallica
They're death metal arent they?

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
two words buddy.... date rape...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by SynGates7X
Go to the relationship thread.

What, animals wasn't creepy enough for you?
Quote by andrew12398
At first you said animals and I was about to quote it and I was like "wtf".

A LOT easier...

...should I not have changed it?
Quote by x_thurston_x
two words buddy.... date rape...

Hey are you gonna walk to your car by yourself later? Ok, I'll be over here watching you all night.
Go get your shovel.
Pics?

Im suprised this didn't come sooner
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Just relax and be yourself.
Yeah I know that really cliche, but it works.
If a girl doesn't like you for yourself, then its not gonna work out cause you can't be someone else for very long. And if she doesn't like you for who you are, then shes not worth your time.
dude i had the same problem... alls you do is stay confident and your day will come. i thought my day wouldnt come for a long ass time, but it did eventually.
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
yeah I feel like I have the same problem. I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school and the way I see it if things keep going the way they are now I get the feeling it's not going to happen.
or...........

myspace... do what the old child molesters do...

post decent pictures of yourself that make you look harmless and seduce little girls into meeting you in your basemnt...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .