How do you guys practice.

I spend 30 hours practicing a week, and I wonder how you split your time. Would you rather focus on one specific technic or lick until you master it, or would you, for example, use 5 hours for theory, 10 hours of various technics, 10 hours to practice songs, 5 hours warming up.

Obviously this is over a week, but the point I want to clarify is how do you manage to use your time to get the best out of it?
ZZZOMG!!!
FUZION

Quote by jimmy, the one
I haven't played anything except Master of puppets by Metallica
They're death metal arent they?

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
i don't maanage it but im trying to start ive only been playing a year and i know lots peices of songs but i know one song full through and that is yes-mood for a day, and its funny cause i spend at least 3 hours a day playing guitar but i keep playing the same stuff i hate trying to learn something new, i plan on learning how to do all the tricks and start learning theory stuff like that
I practice as much as I possibly can (no time limit)
I practice whatever needs to be practiced right then. Whether that be songs or scales or whateva.
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet