to that guy who said he hated drinking: it will never be banned/cease to exist, etc. Alcohol as well as Tobacco helped shape the American economy. Also if its as bad as you say it is, why is it still legal? you should be happy the drinking age is as high as it is. I don't expect anything out of the ordinary in my life, so i think nothings better than chillaxin at a party with females gettin drunk.

anyway, alchohol hooked me up with a hotass bitch

Cheers!
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Alcohol and tobacco are still legal, because the government makes a killing off the taxes.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
It'd be too dangerous. People would make their own shit and everyone would die.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
... Okay.

It's not good for you but people still drink it anyway. I personally don't give a shit.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
and alcohol hooked me up with your hotass motha'...

BURN!!!!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Prohibition? Al Capone? Mafia? It will more than likely never be banned again.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by x_thurston_x
and alcohol hooked me up with your hotass motha'...

BURN!!!!

so thats why my mom always comes home late with icing on her face! she said that was from cake. and damn i can rhyme all the time. it should be a crime but i couldnt do the time.
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by The Lock Smith
so thats why my mom always comes home late with icing on her face! she said that was from cake. and damn i can rhyme all the time. it should be a crime but i couldnt do the time.

i am your father...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
its been done Prohibition, didnt work so well, just created an organized crime subculture that only made this nation worse, after all alchohol and tobacco after all the bad stuff we say about them founded this country and made america what it is today
Alcohol is rediculously easy to make in large quantities if you have the money to start a distilling facility. It can even be made on a much smaller scale "science project" style. The components needed to make alchohol can't be banned because they are too general. Banning it wouldn't do shit except promote crime. That was learned the hard way during prohibition.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times