Quote by Metal claw
Perhaps you can .... ask her?

Just send her a message.

I did, she's not replying
i is cool
Well do you know her? If she's just one of the girls you whack to on your daily myspace/nexopia prowlings, then she probably won't answer you.
Even if she doesn't know you she'll still probably answer you. Just be polite and ask, I'm sure she will.
Quote by Zuka
Well do you know her? If she's just one of the girls you whack to on your daily myspace/nexopia prowlings, then she probably won't answer you.

Or maybe I was looking through my friend's friends and saw her, and clicked on her profile and she hasn't been on since I asked.
i is cool
Quote by Trevor6

Or maybe I was looking through my friend's friends and saw her, and clicked on her profile and she hasn't been on since I asked.

So... she is part of your online stalking hobby.
Quote by Metal claw
Ok try again, but send her this message:

Subject: Ganondorf is a bad boy.

Body: Hey, what's the name of the song in your page? thanks.

Lol, no thanks

Quote by Zuka
So... she is part of your online stalking hobby.

Well no, i looked at her profile because she was cute but i've only been on it after that to listen to the song
i is cool
Quote by Metal claw
It's your loss.

Tsk tsk...

Americans, eh?

Am I right?

Quote by Metal claw
I wasn't aware you enjoy poking fun at Americans.

But the threadstarter doesn't need to send my message, I just did. I just have to wait now.

Jeez.

The FOTB really killed your spirit...

(For the record, I was trying to be fun with you. Remember? The good times?)
Quote by Metal claw
I wasn't aware you enjoy poking fun at Americans.

But the threadstarter doesn't need to send my message, I just did. I just have to wait now.

She didn't reply to me because she hasn't been on all day, lol
i is cool
Quote by Metal claw

Awwww. I did not intend to do that, Zuka.

I'm just not fond of such jokes.

Niether am I, really. The American/Canadian jokes aren't my taste. I was going for the sarcastic asswipe approach. I could've said preeeetty much anything.
Googling for the lyrics, I got www.myspace.com/iristheband. The song "BNB Danceparty" sounds similiar to the one on that girl's page, and it seems that's a sequel to a song called just "Danceparty" which might be it. Anyway, chances are it's a song by an indie or unknown band.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
Googling for the lyrics, I got www.myspace.com/iristheband. The song "BNB Danceparty" sounds similiar to the one on that girl's page, and it seems that's a sequel to a song called just "Danceparty" which might be it. Anyway, chances are it's a song by an indie or unknown band.

Well that's definitely the band....
Thanks!!
*opens arms to give big e-hug*
i is cool
Quote by Trevor6
She didn't reply to me because she hasn't been on all day, lol

Maybe because she has a life. Shes pretty hot so she probably has friends and doesnt myspace all day.
-Burn Your Friends-

Leader of the Aiden Dark Oath Army
(pm to join)

Member of The Suffering

I would love to make non-homosexual love to
Chuck Norris and Wil Francis in the back of an Al Camino.
Is That So Wrong?