Please give your recognition so i can literally, bow before my computer to worship you. and be honest... even though some of you might be assholes and try to act like your heritage comes from sparta/greece

Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Not me. Irish here.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by NGD1313
300 sucked. It sucked really badly.

theres always a critic
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
Im a descendent of the Scottish Braveheart Highlanders who were pretty tough like Spartans..my great grandad got a VC in WW1 and my grandad fought in monte cassino. tough muthas.
300 was pretty good, it was kinda stupid how they made Xersex like 7'5 ft tall giant, that was so retarded....
to cabron and AndrewSchaeffer: even though its just a movie i got this from, its based on facts plus if spartans were raised with half the shit that was shown in the movie thats still incredibly impressive. if i were you id start workin out (if you havent) and possibly fighting lessongs? (if you havent lol)
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by Tiamat
theres always a critic

Quote by AdayTripper
Aww be nice. He thinks he's cool.

Oh, I'm sorry, I like my movies to not be 2 hour cheese-fests with acting that makes Chris Rock look like Denzel Washington...
Quote by NGD1313
Oh, I'm sorry, I like my movies to not be 2 hour cheese-fests with acting that makes Chris Rock look like Denzel Washington...

Nice job. Except I haven't seen it.
^Dude just shut up and stop trying to start a fight over the internet and over a movie. No one cares that you like so called "intelligent" films.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
^Dude just shut up and stop trying to start a fight over the internet and over a movie. No one cares that you like so called "intelligent" films.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but when there's been about 100 threads started by 300 fanboys like yourself, it gets old, especially if the movie isn't even that good.
i am from greece and dude, the spartan children at the age of seven where taken away from their families and trained at army camps until they where 18. And they all lived their lives in small houses with not alot of money waiting for a war to start for them to go fight
cant think of anything to put here.........
Quote by NGD1313
I'm not trying to start a fight, but when there's been about 100 threads started by 300 fanboys like yourself, it gets old, especially if the movie isn't even that good.

Then the smart thing to do would be to ignore the threads you don't like, and do something productive. INSTEAD of acting like a pompous douche bag.
No one really cares if you don't like the movie. Let people who do, or want to talk about it discuss it in these threads.
Quote by i love my .....
i am from greece and dude, the spartan children at the age of seven where taken away from their families and trained at army camps until they where 18. And they all lived their lives in small houses with not alot of money waiting for a war to start for them to go fight

ok even though that sounds like a shitty teenage life, it still takes balls to put up with that shit
Quote by MightyAl
Quote by AdayTripper
Then the smart thing to do would be to ignore the threads you don't like, and do something productive. INSTEAD of acting like a pompous douche bag.
No one really cares if you don't like the movie. Let people who do, or want to talk about it discuss it in these threads.

Are you getting my point here? and judging from some of your other posts you're really in no place to be throwing around insults like "pompous douchebag".
Quote by NGD1313
Are you getting my point here? and judging from some of your other posts you're really in no place to be throwing around insults like "pompous douchebag".

This is the first thread I've seen on this tonight. If you don't like this thread, get out. Simple as that. No one needs your half-assed opinions on this movie. It's not even really about it. The guy is just asking if anyone has heritage from Sparta/Greece.
^The thing is your acting like one and just so you know not everyone watches "cheesy" movies all the time. Your saying were all fanboys, yet you don't even know us. For example, me, you call me a fanboy just because I start another thread on the movie even though it was for good fun/discussion over the movie. Now I happen to be 18 in case you decide to peruse over my profile, and I am a very open-minded person now please stop acting so arrogant.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Man, what's with all this 300 worship. It's been out for what, two weeks?

Did we see the same movie? Entertaining? Whatever, yeah, sure. But goddamn if this movie hasn't been done before.

Just a war epic.
Against a green screen.
If I want a war epic, I prefer actors acting in real landscapes.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
Man, what's with all this 300 worship. It's been out for what, two weeks?

Did we see the same movie? Entertaining? Whatever, yeah, sure. But goddamn if this movie hasn't been done before.

Just a war epic.
Against a green screen.
If I want a war epic, I prefer actors acting in real landscapes.

dude war changes the world. no doubt. and this happens to be one of the best war films i have seen. even though im only 17
Quote by MightyAl
ITALIANO..who lives in aus lol
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
I think there could be some greek people but i doubt descendants of spartans. why? because spartans were raised to kill and die as warriors do.
On the internet, you can be anyone.

Im descended from Jesus and Chuck Norris.
I'm a good percentage Greek, Spartan and Athenian to be exact.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by NGD1313

Honestly, what did you expect?

They dont make films like that to have amazing plots and thrilling dialogue, Its like going to Macdonald's and complaining about there lack of knives and forks.

You have ever right to be mad if it had claimed to be something like that, but it didnt.

300 = Is your rocky and rambo
Gladiator = is you gripping plot etc.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side