Okay the reason is why i need it fast is bc i need ot take a piss real quick. but anyway herse the topic: my mom knows i smoked b4 (cigs and weed) and she most likely thinks i do now. she has never witnessed me smoking, but bc of retarded reasons (dont have enought time to explain, she knows i do.) but what should i do if i just want go outside real quick to smoke a cig? bc theyre a good buzz and help calm me.

remember: she has never seen me smoking b4 and she doesnt suspect me as a cigartette smoking kinda guy.
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Move out of your parent's house so you can smoke whenever you want to.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Go around the block, away from neighbours, I suppose. Using cigarettes as a calming device is bad for your physical, and especially mental health, by the way.
ok i woudl do the shit you guys suggested but my mom is crazy and can hear anyting when shes sleeping. so its either smoking out my bedroom window or tellin my mom straight up and chillin outside on he porch.
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"