Page 1 of 2
hey guys, i have an rg 1570...however i'm selling it coz i'm tired with the edge pro...not because it sucks..becuase i change tuning alot ...also ..because the pickups aren't that good. Anyways here are the specs i want

constrction : prefere set neck ( not big deal )
Wood : Mahogany ( alder is ok )
pickups : 59' / jb
bridge : any type of fixed
frets : 24XJ or Jumbo ( a must )
tuners : groover or better

other things like inlays, color , neck wood , binding ........etc is not a big deal

budget : around 950 US dollar

Note : i know the schecter black jack...other models plz

thanx
Ltd ec-1000
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
Ltd ec-1000

+1

ESP needs to make a standard ESP model with 24 frets...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Striketalonx
+1

ESP needs to make a standard ESP model with 24 frets...

errr Horizon, M, SV need i say more
Quote by azn_guitarist25
errr Horizon, M, SV need i say more

Sorry, I was talking about the EC shape...

[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Striketalonx
Sorry, I was talking about the EC shape...

meh Eclipse should be left with 22 frets, i have enough trouble hitting the 22nd fret on the low e string and adding another 2 frets would cause much more havoc and ruin the neck pickup placement (like i really care but still)
i know....but these are not of high quality.......i may buy a guitar of high quality and switch the pickups
Quote by beero
i know....but these are not of high quality.......i may buy a guitar of high quality and switch the pickups

hmm are you sure alot of users say that Schecter are pretty good bang for your buck
Go with either Schecter or ESP. Both are of great quality and are perfect for you. For Schecter, Check out the C-1 Series and for ESP, all 400 series.

ESP 400 series (not all because ESP is producing the '07 models and not the '06 models)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation/guitars?N=100001+304262&Ntk=All&Ntt=esp+400&Nty=1&page=1

Schecter C-1 Series
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation?q=Schecter+C-1
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by beero

Schecter has pretty decent build quality from what I've seen.

*shrug*
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by beero

how do you know theyre not of high quality? they are extreemly good qualyity and IMO best value for money in their range. just cos theyre an underdog company atm doesnt mean theyre guitars are lacking.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
the schecters are high quality for what you pay for them, I'd easily take a C-1 Exotic over any Gibson any day. but that's just me. i second both the esp and schecter recommendations. you could also look at the Fender Showmaster (not the custom shop one's, the ~650 ones), they come stock with seymour duncan humbuckers.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation?N=100001+11&Ntk=All&Ntt=showmaster&Nty=1&page=1
hey fragydig529 ...i dont live in usa...plus i'm selling my guitar in my country for about 900 $ ....coz if anyone wanted to get it from america it would cost him more ( shipment and also a couple of hundreds to let our country pass it into her land ) ...its stupid ...but wat can i do about my country ....
have you considered a tremel-no?

though for the guitars, I'd look at a washburn x50pro... all you'd have to do is switch the custom custom for a jb (or heck, you might even like it better).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Go for a ibanez rg321mh with a pick up change, really cheap and the quality is good for the price. Meets your specs aswell
Quote by beero
hey fragydig529 ...i dont live in usa...plus i'm selling my guitar in my country for about 900 $ ....coz if anyone wanted to get it from america it would cost him more ( shipment and also a couple of hundreds to let our country pass it into her land ) ...its stupid ...but wat can i do about my country ....

yo which country do you live? just in case anyone may be interested in buying the RG1570
Quote by Dave_Mc
have you considered a tremel-no?

though for the guitars, I'd look at a washburn x50pro... all you'd have to do is switch the custom custom for a jb (or heck, you might even like it better).

you can also get the X50 with EMG's. but i heard a JB in a all mahogany guitar the other day, it was a bit weak.

but the X50 is a great guitar, i got one myself
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^ ah, true, yeah. I was guessing he was after the duncan-loading one.

Yeah, the jb's funny. hard to predict where it'll sound good.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i live in jordan ...some arab country...anyway.....the emgs sound like shit in basswood by the way....also i want that pickups combo..because my favourite two bands ( lamb of god and arch enemy ) uses these wo combos....buy i think if i faced problems i'll go with the EMGs 81 \ 85
Quote by beero
i live in jordan ...some arab country...anyway.....the emgs sound like shit in basswood by the way....also i want that pickups combo..because my favourite two bands ( lamb of god and arch enemy ) uses these wo combos....buy i think if i faced problems i'll go with the EMGs 81 \ 85

not really if you load up a guitar that has basswood and is loaded with emg's and you play it through a mesa boogie rectifier then expect some surprising results
maybe that right .....but i want my guitar to be surpirizing not only through a mesa boogie buy also through many amps....am i wrong ???
erock has some RG1570's loaded with EMG's and they sound kickass through his mark iv, his framus cobra, and his pod.

and last time i checked, they are basswood
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by beero

Michael Amott uses a SD '59/JB combo.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by gojira
Look at the Ibanez RGT6EXFX. It has the neck-thru and fixed bridge. You could replace the EMGs if you want. I really like how it feels and the sound myself.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG120-Eletric-Guitar?sku=518870

that guitar is a rippoff, sir.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by bodomfan666
that guitar is a rippoff, sir.

I like it just fine. Luckily I was able to get it from GC for around $500.
Jackson USA SL2H Snow White
Peavey JSX 120w head
BVS412 slant cab w/V30's
Furman RR-215 Dual EQ
TC Electronic M300
Michael Amott uses a SD '59/JB combo.
i know that ...and thats why i want that combo...
^ if you want to nail his tone you better have his amps too...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 1 of 2