i think the message here is simple, i dident know what to write a song about so i wrote it about just that, nothing. (that is the right title)
this is only the first verse and the choruse and i cant be stuffed typing the rest up

I cant think what to write
Maby a song that’s not politically right
A song about what you fear
Ahhh f**k it lets sing about beer
I got writers block
Such a f***ing shame
Minds a blank
Now who’s to blame??????

No political view
No morale schemes
This song aint about
The girl of my dreams
No message to send
To the music I play
AHHH!!! F**K OFF!!!....
I got nothing to say
The second bit was better than the first in my opinion. And that was good laugh, especially just for something when you can't think of anything to write about.

When I can't think of something to write about, I just jumble EVERYTHING together and it's comes out abstract
Quote by TheSmilingGoat
i think the message here is simple, i dident know what to write a song about so i wrote it about just that, nothing. (that is the right title)
this is only the first verse and the choruse and i cant be stuffed typing the rest up

Ahhh f**k it lets sing about beer
I got writers block
Such a f***ing shame
Minds a blank
Now who’s to blame??????

No political view
No morale schemes
This song aint about
The girl of my dreams
No message to send
To the music I play
AHHH!!! F**K OFF!!!....
I got nothing to say

I liked it, it's fun and a song i'm sure everyone has considered writing (some more eloquently than others).
i hope you don't get too offended but it all sounds a bit 'good charlotte' to me. The kind of punk that isn't punk thing. I get the idea but i think you could take more time over it and really think how you can make the idea work. Its a nice concept, one which i have found myself writing or trying to write about a bit.
Quote by TheSmilingGoat

Ahhh f**k it lets sing about beer <----Yes, let us!!
I got writers block
Such a f***ing shame
Minds a blank
Now who’s to blame?????? <----I like this line!

No political view
No morale schemes
This song aint about
The girl of my dreams <----Mine are...haha.
No message to send
To the music I play
AHHH!!! F**K OFF!!!....
I got nothing to say

I like it! It's a good start! 8/10
thanks guys glad you liked it (bettyswollox: ouch 'good charlotte'??? thats a bit dissapointing but just so you know its not ment to be punk anyway, probly hard rock or maby even thrash or neo-thrash)
Sweet, slap some music to it and you've got a hit! Seriously, I'd download it.
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?