I hope i spelt that right lol. Im gettin pretty good at sweep pickin, the problem is i only know 2 scales, a major 5 string scaled, and the openin to Michael Angelo Batio- No Boundaries.. i wanna learn more and now some scales so i can creat me own appregios. A little help lol?
Quote by DimebagJosho
where bouts are the sweepin scales?

No such thing.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Arpeggios are playing all the notes of a chord separately. Like the sweep in the intro to No Boundaries is a D minor chord, which is the notes D F A played one after another. I recommend you try and figure out your own sweep picking shapes. Just take a chord, such as C major 7 (C E G B) and play these notes after another and apply it to a sweep.

|--------------------------------------|
|----------------12h13p12--------------|
|--------------12--------12------------|
|-------9s10h14-----------14p10s9------|
|-----10-------------------------10----|
|-8h12-----------------------------12p8|
Cmaj7 Sweep arpeggio

Figure out different shapes for each chord, to mix it up a bit you could start on different notes of the chord and figure sweeps out from there.
Hope that helped

|--------------------------------------|
|----------------12h13p12--------------|
|--------------12--------12------------|
|-------9s10h14-----------14p10s9------|
|-----10-------------------------10----|
|-8h12-----------------------------12p8|
  1h4  2  1s1h4 1 1h2p1 1 4p1s1  2 4p1

Where it says 1 s 1, that just means slide using your first finger to the fret.
Hope that makes sense.
^Ha, just read your sig and was thinking of clicking the link, hoping to God that it was a video of you sweeping the floor at work or something for a laugh.

I might do that myself.