Okay, this is like roleplaying. Rather than be yourself, you have to post through the eyes of either:

a) the chav
b) the little emo/scene kid
c) tha gangsta
d) the ikkle girlie
e) gothic death metaller
f) t3h 1337 ha><><0R

If youre already one of the above, you cant be what you already "are", because you wouldnt be fookin role-playin, would you, la? Innit.

Feel free to make up your own. Fookin right.

I have a feeling this is either going to work or be a complete failure... Only you can help stop forest fires... er, help keep this thread alive...
No.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

edit:

Let's ALL put on our robe and wizard hats, or pretend to be a Rhinoceros.

edit2:

help keep this thread alive...

/wrist.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Mar 18, 2007,
b)

i think there should be a new feature to the UG called 'the corner of concern'

anyway

it's the emo's night,
and it feels so right
it's the emo's night
who got the blades

(ladies night tune)
Y0 n1664, 1 CU7 My53Lf 70 50 C3n7 wH1L3 1 w0|25H1p 5474n
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Y0 n1664, 1 CU7 My53Lf 70 50 C3n7 wH1L3 1 w0|25H1p 5474n

Youre a bf

Fancy a game of coins mate? (anyone ever seen devo? hilarious)
g) I'm a level 29 Paladin...

Family Guy anyone?
haha

EDIT to ..I forgot to copy the name..;haha ^ ose mate, wanna buy a bus ticket?
a) ****in' wat? Dik ed. I'll bang ya.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Oh my God, woe betide you. Take this to the emo and hardcore forum you n00b.

Don't you kids know anything these days, God.

You probably think slayer is the most brootal band out there, when really you should be listening to elvenbenchwoodmagichatkingbrootaldeathmetal and rawrawtruemetalgodz like me, with real vocals. For men. Real men. Nope, my overt pseudo intellectual behavior and mighty manlyness means I'm not Gay.

That didnt't go as well as planned.
h) mod

CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHECK IT OUT! I never actually read an article but love to spam them up with this...
Quote by Jackolas
Oh my God, woe betide you. Take this to the emo and hardcore forum you n00b.

Don't you kids know anything these days, God.

You probably think slayer is the most brootal band out there, when really you should be listening to elvenbenchwoodmagichatkingbrootaldeathmetal and rawrawtruemetalgodz like me, with real vocals. For men. Real men. Nope, my overt pseudo intellectual behavior and mighty manlyness means I'm not Gay.

That didnt't go as well as planned.

lol mang, youra cacaroch.

(I'mma cuban gangster now)
yo.

I BELIEVE
Rosie O Donnell....................................RawR.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
ned: peuuure this thread is a gay maaan. oohhh man theres the rival yung teem. pure mento basturt. lets go ba''r thu wee basturts. noo after the ba''rin thu uther yung teem am gonnae shag yer maw. then it's straight back tae rollin' doobs

ps:this thread isn't that gay
Last edited by bannanaman at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by bannanaman
ned: peuuure this thread is a gay maaan. oohhh man theres the rival yung teem. pure mento basturt. lets go ba''r thu wee basturts. noo after the ba''rin thu uther yung teem am gonnae shag yer maw. then it's straight back tae rollin' doobs

What?!
i got more personalities than friends, i don't need another.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
b)

Why do u guys have to b so mean.
Liek i didnt do anything to u, why cant you respect emos.

*Goes to cut his wrists and fails to kill himself , writes a song about it and appears on MTV*
Quote by bannanaman

Whit Fock ya pyoor dobber-chops? Ye come on here an hink 'hat yur pyoor sumfin speshul. I'm gonnae get mah young team to chib ya, basturt.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by bannanaman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH haha