Quote by zwound
nice amp...and even a nicer guitar.

Really? I thing that geetar looks like someone would need it to make up for what theyre missing in the trousers department
he needs to wash his hair
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
And a life
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
LOL what the hell of a chord he's holding?

and if anything should be washed, it would be his dignity.
That's the threadstarter.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by yam
nice guitar though....anyone know what it is?

looks like a body art series warlock maybe, or a warlock custom shop, but thats unlikely.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by yam
nice guitar though....anyone know what it is?

BC Rich something or other

i just looked at the headstock to see

i'll agree its a nice guitar, but the kid needs a slap....is he in deathstars or something?
white face paint? KISS WONNA BE!

nice guitar though, bet he cant play it to its full potential.
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
First thing I though of when I saw it. Only spent 2 secs on it, though. And I have yet to figure Fireworks out. I want Photoshop back
Omg... he has a beard... he's old enough to have a beard and is still doing shit like that!!!! I used to play dress up when i was 3!!!
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by zwound
here it is, ladies http://www.thomann.de/gb/bc_rich_kerry_king_signature_wartribe.htm

a shit ass poser guitar imo. he's a poser...his amp told me that.

Thats not his guitar, that one has a FR and EMG's. Plus its made of maple, his is probably agaithis knowing BC rich...

EDIT: here it is http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/kerry-king-wartribe/12650 Basswood, meh near the bottom of the woods
Last edited by sofubar at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by g1asseye
Omg... he has a beard... he's old enough to have a beard and is still doing shit like that!!!! I used to play dress up when i was 3!!!

because of course, there is no chance at all that it is just facepaint.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by _fender_fan_
Yeah great work buddy.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Rundle
because of course, there is no chance at all that it is just facepaint.

Exactly. And there is no way that somebody old enough to have facial hair could listen to black metal, that sh*t is for children.
Quote by sofubar
Thats not his guitar, that one has a FR and EMG's. Plus its made of maple, his is probably agaithis knowing BC rich...

EDIT: here it is http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/kerry-king-wartribe/12650 Basswood, meh near the bottom of the woods

Steve Vai's signiture JEM is made out of Basswood!
I have that guitar (Kerry King sig BC Rich) and I'm pretty sure it's made out of agathis. That guy in the pic is a loser though!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Really? I thing that geetar looks like someone would need it to make up for what theyre missing in the trousers department

1+
Ugly pictures but did it need a thread in it's own? if you want to post pictures of yourself there is a pic thread.
Quote by nephi
i don't think its the threadstarter..

Or maybe he is and he wants people to say "No he's not that ugly" to boost his self-esteem. Either way, the dude is ugly.
L00k @ t3h tr00 m3tuuuhhhhlll kid. H3s t3h mak3-up!
Last edited by Saintsatan at Apr 8, 2007,