Page 1 of 2
by bro is obsessed =)... i used 2 play but i got borred, so i stopped .. but yesterday i heard i'll have english for my exam, so i guess i'll start to play again to improve my english xd lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I played for some time... but then relized how much it sucks....
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
mememe
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Used to, on a private server, to see what it was like...

It was alright. Pretty boring though, after a short time.
Quote by arondadi
I played for some time... but then relized how much it sucks....

then u must have played the wrong game.. or else u were a damn noob at it( i know u are)
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Yeah played for a while, then got bored with it, i would probaly still play once in a while, if it wasn't for the monthly fee.
Originally posted by rat
Squirrels should all die, the oxygen thiefs!
I play casually.. with my lvl 27 hunter dwarf
Fender Armada
- - - - - - - - - - -
Ninth member
I play it but my subscription ran out and exams are coming up and it will take over my life if i play it over the exams.

New subscription in July.
Vincent745 plays.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Vincent745 plays.

i am inclined to believe that.

....UREH! UREH!

Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by rustic_metal
i am inclined to believe that.

....UREH! UREH!

He said it himself. He had a fight over whether or not it was lame here. It was the only thread he posted in where he himself wasn't the topic of conversation.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I tried it for 2 days, just to see what was so amazing, and I found out not to much.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I've never played it.

I were at a friends house that played it, watch him play, and lost all interest like 2 minutes into the game.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Nope ... I have a life
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
you come across a decision when you get this game.

WoW or Guitar?
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by The Lock Smith
you come across a decision when you get this game.

WoW or Guitar?

Not really, I play both, just as much. And I play guitar for a few hours a day, wow, a few days a week. Not a hardcore every day player.. I think those who are addicted to it, just have an addictive personality ie. they don't have much of a life..

Quote by fronkpies

I tried it for 2 days, just to see what was so amazing, and I found out not to much.

You have to play it for more than just 2 days, there's a lot more to the game than being a level 8 newb or something, the instances, raids, PVP, quests are quite enjoyable, elements which you will discover as you progress through the game.
Last edited by Softmod at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by Softmod
You have to play it for more than just 2 days, there's a lot more to the game that being a level 8 newb or something, the instances, raids, PVP, quests are quite enjoyable, elements which you will discover as you progress through the game.

word. im getting to the point on my character where the real fun starts. although levels 40-50 were a real drag, im not gonna lie.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
In Soviet Russia World of Warcraft plays YOU!
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
I saw it for a couple of mins once, looked alrite but i'd rather spend the monthley fee on guitars
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
I played it for a long time, I had a level 60 Night Elf warrior that pwned everything too. Plus assorted alt characters. I quit when the expansion completely ruined everything everybody had worked for for so long. I sold the account for $850, and then the money was stolen from me

But the main problem with that game is that you have to play for at least 2 months to even get to the part that is actually fun, and then when you get there (Level 60, 70 now I guess), it's like you're working up from the bottom all over again while being a "Good" character gets farther and farther away, especially if you're not one of the few "desired" classes. So then you end up playing for 8+ hours a day thinking "Oh when I get this it'll be fun, I'll be awesome" and then you do, and it's awesome for a week until you absolutely have to get something else and do something else. I remember grinding in silithus all day for weeks to get reputation and marks and stuff for that "Must-have" axe that I never even used. And then there's the fact that there's so much bloody drama with the players in guilds and such, it's like everything in their life revolves around slaying Nefarian or getting epicced out, so then you just have a war going on within everyone who plays together. It get's really old really fast.

Not fast enough though unfortunately

Edit: Though I must say, guild PvP and finally downing that boss that you had worked on for weeks was great. And I got a kick out of owning Battlegrounds duel-weilding level 12 white weapons with my arms specced warrior, made me feel superior
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I started playing it a few weeks ago. I started off with an orcish warrior (currently level 21) but then decided I wanted to use magic, so my main character is now a human warlock (level 24). I can't believe how addicting it is. I even like the professions (I'm a tailor and enchanter with my human warlock, a miner and blacksmith with my orcish warrior ).

I didn't have a social life to start with, so I haven't lost out on that.
I used to play ultima online, but that was before WoW. I had to stop though, because I kept telling people I was going to repair their armor, and I'd just run away with it.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
People who play WoW really must of failed at life, goddamn nerds.

You fail at logic, go choke.
Quote by wokketywok
played it for one year, but then i realize i had no friends..

Didn't you even have WoW friends, man that truly is sad.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I played long enough to get a lvl 29 gnome warrior who i got bored of and started a gnome warlock and i think hes 22 i cant really remember tho cuz my game card expired and im too broke to buy a new one
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Page 1 of 2