Hi

I've wrote some cool music for a song - but i need some lyrics and someone to sing over it.

I'm looking for someone who can sing pretty well and write some lyrics for the music i have. I am going to record it with guitar bass and drums. I will then send the person who's gonna sing on it and they record over it and then we would both have a copy of what could be a decent song.

If you have a program like Audacity (Which is free) where you can import an audio file and record over it and you want to maybe try this out please reply and we can sort something out. I will post up a midi file of what i have for the music if your desperate to hear it first.

Thanks
get in touch with jesus, i heard he can really sing.
here's hiss number:
0800 666 666
if its good i could sing. check my songs in my sig and see if you like my voice?
Too cool for a signature.
Your good.....I've just recorded it to a decent standard.....ill upload it onto megaupload or something and send you the link if you want?
you should put some lead in the rest of the song. i left you some space.
Too cool for a signature.
Ah - you beat me to it - I would have done vocals for it - heck maybe I still will, so you can be one of the few people in the world with two versions of the same song. Do you mind if the lyrics are cheesy? Like intentionally - this song calls from bap, baps, and la las. Lol. I have a fairly professional studio in my house (I do contract work for several local acts) - you down?
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by chrisatgrace
are you going to put any lead on an intro?

Did you do the solo in the middle ?, It's frigging great
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Quote by thrice_removed
Ah - you beat me to it - I would have done vocals for it - heck maybe I still will, so you can be one of the few people in the world with two versions of the same song. Do you mind if the lyrics are cheesy? Like intentionally - this song calls from bap, baps, and la las. Lol. I have a fairly professional studio in my house (I do contract work for several local acts) - you down?

Sure go ahead...i'd love to see more interpretations.....

and it was me who did the solo...