the one and only.
discuss everything britney
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
why do we need this thread?
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Quote by guitarer
why do we need this thread?

+1
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
because 1998-2001 britney > most of everyone
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Would anyone actually have sex with bald, overweight, crazy, trailer trash Britney?

EDIT: How ironic. This is my 69th non-Pit post.
Quote by Embodiment
Oops I Did It Again Bodom cover owns.

+1
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
she was hot then
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Well hey, at least there's a thread dedicated to her now. We won't see stuff about her all over the pit. (self doubt)
LOL
I should have guessed the replies in this thread wouldn't be about her music :-/

Actually, I did guess that. And sadly, UG proved me right. How disappointing.
Quote by yawn
I should have guessed the replies in this thread wouldn't be about her music :-/

Actually, I did guess that. And sadly, UG proved me right. How disappointing.

Sexing her up at age 18 is relevant to her music. Isn't it? No.
LOL
So, here's a question most UG'ers won't answer - what are your favorite songs you've heard by her? For me, I quite enjoy Toxic and I think the title of the other song was Me Against the Music.
Quote by yawn
So, here's a question most UG'ers won't answer - what are your favorite songs you've heard by her? For me, I quite enjoy Toxic and I think the title of the other song was Me Against the Music.

Toxic was catchy and I also liked Lucky.

<.<
>.>

Did I just say that?
LOL
LOLOL my childhood was full of crappy music, I actually enjoyed her stuff then.

Toxic is pretty cool IMO, I the James Bond guitars. Wasn't it produced by one of the dudes from Daft Punk?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOLOL my childhood was full of crappy music, I actually enjoyed her stuff then.

Toxic is pretty cool IMO, I the James Bond guitars. Wasn't it produced by one of the dudes from Daft Punk?

Hell if I know. I cream all over myself everytime I wach the music vid.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Hell if I know. I cream all over myself everytime I wach the music vid.

grinding in the bathroom of an airplane triggers your "snot" eh?

Have you seen the Toxic karaoke vid? She dances practically nude in it, for like 3 minutes.

Shame it doesn't show everything