4 14%
Punk
6 21%
Metal
11 38%
Other
8 28%
Voters: 29.
Wow you suck at making polls. You only include those three and other?
You have ten slots you know.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
blues, with a little bit of jazz and latin mixed in, with a heavy drum part, and a galloping bass line
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
blues, jazz, funk, metal, rock, alternative, experimental (the list goes on)
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
According to my Myspace:

Prog Rock, Classic Rock, Folk, Jazz Fusion, and Experimental
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I voted other because i love a little bit of everything although i am a big fan of alt rock and indie.
Punk Rock
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by asdfasdfasdfasd
acoustic rock..... ex: dashboard confessional and secondhand serenade

OMGOMGOMGOMG! EMOOOO!! lol Just kidding.

I'm with rock. I listen to most rock, anything from metal to power ballads. My three favourite sub-genres would have to be arena rock, post-grunge, and stoner metal! But of course, there's plenty of more music I listen to that isn't really rock at all (little bit of jazz here and there, flamenco guitaring and what not).
[img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00952/47/76/952176774_l.jpg[/img]
That's me, bitch!
Proper rock, hard rock...not what is considered rock by the mainstream...that makes me angry. Bands like Creed, Alter Bridge, Hinder, Staind, Nickelback etc. although I do like a bit of metal and metalcore a la Bullet for my Valentine and Beyond All Reason.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alliwant
Proper rock, hard rock...not what is considered rock by the mainstream...that makes me angry. Bands like Creed, Alter Bridge, Hinder, Staind, Nickelback etc. although I do like a bit of metal and metalcore a la Bullet for my Valentine and Beyond All Reason.

Lol. Anyway, with such an amazing plethora of genres to choose from I don't think I can possibly choose one.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Classical, symphonic metal, fusion, experimental, progressive metal, power metal, black metal, symphonic black metal, death metal, blackened death metal, folk metal, dooooom metal, jazz, hardcore, grindcore, goregrind, etc.