Okay so this is pretty much it.

I'm starting to like WMP alot more than itunes now, but one day the plugin just disappeared that displayed what song i'm listening to on my MSN messenger. (It disappeared from the plugin list in WMP)

I've tried re-installing WMP, I've looked everywhere (Google, Microsoft website, MSN plugin websites etc.)

Does anyone know where I can get this, I do believe i've tried re-installing MSN but i'm not so sure if I have, if someone can tell me if this would re-install the pugin for WMP? Then I would try that

Or if anyone has a link to where I can download it.

Thanks so much!
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Try reinstalling?
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
if you are still using msn then move to using windows live messenger, as microsoft(being the bitches they are) might have deleted the plug-in, purely cos they can
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by fire within
if you are still using msn then move to using windows live messenger, as microsoft(being the bitches they are) might have deleted the plug-in, purely cos they can

I'm using Live Messenger.

The plugin is still there for iTunes, but it just disappeared for WMP. And, it disappeared a while after I started using Live Messenger.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
so you go into now playing>plug ins>other and it simply doesn't exist?
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by Eladamri
Winamp 4tw. No problems with it, and it doesn't use 25% of my system resources just to play a song...

I've used that before, I might try re-installing it, but the reason I want to use WMP is because I can change songs with it using my keyboard when I'm playing a game, and any other time I don't want to open the Player. My keyboard doesn't work for itunes, and I don't know if it works for Winamp, I guess I could try.

Quote by leaping badger
so you go into now playing>plug ins>other and it simply doesn't exist?

That's correct, it just disappeared from there one day, I've tried looking on the microsoft website, and the MSN website but it gives no link to where I can download it.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Mar 18, 2007,
What version of media player are you using Media player 10 has been out for a while now.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
What version of media player are you using Media player 10 has been out for a while now.

I'm using WMP 11, it's also been out for a while now.

For MSN help For WMP 11 it says

To configure Windows Media Player version 11:

1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. Click Now Playing.
3. Under the Plug-ins menu, click Options.
4. In the left pane, click Background.
5. In the right pane, select Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in.
6. Click OK.

I'm thinking I'm going to just re-install MSN, and hope that my brother doesn't get pissed off at me because he has to re-do all his settings.

It won't erase all the settings will it?

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Mar 18, 2007,
Winamp does have short cut keys...go to the Preferences menu in Winamp (shortcut to tat should be CTRL+P) then look for Global Hotkeys.
I think when you re-install msn it will delete all the settings. Try downgrading to media player 10 and see if that works, maybe they haven't releasd a compatible plug in yet?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!