For homework, I need to find a picture that illustrates the following quote from John Grishams, The Firm I can't find anything anywhere, so I'm coming to the Pit for help.

Here's the quote:

"'They talked about Mitch. He was out there somewhere, scared and running for his life. If DeVasher caught him, he was dead and they would bury him like Hodge and Kozinski."'

Thanks guys, I hope you can help.
Pics or it didnt happen!

sorry
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Pics or it didnt happen!

sorry

What?

I'm asking for you guys to provide pics because i can't find any.

oh, and by the way, I'm sorry for a crappy first post. I'm really pressed on time.
For homework, I need to find a picture that illustrates the following quote from John Grishams, The Firm I can't find anything anywhere, so I'm coming to the Pit for help.

Here's the quote:

"'They talked about Mitch. He was out there somewhere, scared and running for his life. If DeVasher caught him, he was and they would bury him like Hodge and Kozinski."'

Thanks guys, I hope you can help.
so you haven't made any attempt yourself, so you decide to ask an online community of people who play guitar, if you didn't notice this Ultimate-Guitar.com not

google.com
USE IT
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
so you haven't made any attempt yourself, so you decide to ask an online community of people who play guitar, if you didn't notice this Ultimate-Guitar.com not

That's why I asked in The Pit, if you didn't notice it's the forum for subjects UNRELATED TO GUITAR

google.com
USE IT

If you would have read my post clearly, it said I COULD NOT FIND ANY. I've been looking for the past hour.

Think before you talk, bud.
Quote by BassistGal
Pics or it didnt happen!

sorry
read my sig :P
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
the 4 most common phrases on this forum are "+1", "pics or it didnt happen", "mediocre at best", and "stop masturbating".
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
ok, let's stay on subject. Please help me find a picture that illustrates the quote on the first post.
sorry about that.

the thing is. this is UG. no-one on this forum will have the time, energy, or lack-of-laziness to do anything of the sort. :P
Quote by mr.happyman
I've barely seen medicore at best.

And its the first time i did the pics thing

*...Tries to fit in*
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Download/rent the movie, watch it, take a screencap when it gets to that part. Problem solved.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by BassistGal
I've barely seen medicore at best.

And its the first time i did the pics thing

*...Tries to fit in*
haha... i keep seeing your name, thinking your a girl, thinking "i wonder if shes hot" and then noticing your signature :P

haha...
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
Download/rent the movie, watch it, take a screencap when it gets to that part. Problem solved.

Good idea, but it has to be illustrate the quote in a symbolic way, not actually be a screencap lol.
In that case, I think this picture works perfectly. Maybe if you cut the caption.

http://st09.startlogic.com/~pendrago/graphics/everytime.bmp
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen