Page 1 of 14
Some lovely intricate yet gritty death metal for you. I am sure you have all heard of them before.

http://www.myspace.com/decrepitbirth

Discuss
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I've never heard of them. but I must comment on the supperior intelligence of the name "Decrepit Birth" Wow. I can just imagine. all the gold stars they won in grade school.
has anyone noticed that they are going to be more melodic from the songs that were posted on youtube by their guitarist.
They were supposed to play at a club down the street from me with Deeds Of Flesh and Vile last year and no one ****ing showed up. No explanation or nothing. They're a really good DM band though, I gotta pick me up a cd. Any Suggestions for a first one?
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
they only got 1 ,and time begins.... Your right though they are rlly good.

edit: i think i might like the new album better than the old one from the demo, does anyone else feel that way?
Last edited by diminishedtobme at Mar 18, 2007,
yeah they are a great band. Their song are well constructed too. I just wish they had more money so they could have better production on their albums.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by diminishedtobme
has anyone noticed that they are going to be more melodic from the songs that were posted on youtube by their guitarist.

Yea Matt said that they are going to be changing alot on the next album. more in the vain of later Death.

they start recording the new album in April.
Quote by mingles
yeah they are a great band. Their song are well constructed too. I just wish they had more money so they could have better production on their albums.

Money you can get awesome production on a CD for less than $3k US. I think that this was more of a choice. Matt always talks about how much he hates the production now, the next record is going to produced by the same guy who did the new Odious Mortem which sounds awesome.
Didn't one of their band members get charged with child rape or some shit?

Edit: from metal-archives (mike turner = old guitar player)

-- A Soquel man has been arrested on charges of child molestation and sexual battery.

Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office officials said Michael Turner was arrested Friday and booked into the county jail with bail set at $450,000.

Investigators said Turner recorded himself on video inappropriately touching at least two children and sexually touching an unconscious adult.
Turner was also found to have hidden a camera in his bathroom, violating the privacy of several people, according to authorities.
Sheriff's officials said the investigation into the case continues and that there are believed to be more victims."
Last edited by mydadisjewish at Mar 18, 2007,
its not like the rest of the band approved of this behavior ,acually they faced it maturelly and were disgusted that someone so close was doing such dispicable thing and they had no clue of it. His departure would have an effect on the music, they said because he wasnt a contributing factor and was just there for gigs.
Quote by mydadisjewish
Didn't one of their band members get charged with child rape or some shit?

Edit: from metal-archives (mike turner = old guitar player)

-- A Soquel man has been arrested on charges of child molestation and sexual battery.

Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office officials said Michael Turner was arrested Friday and booked into the county jail with bail set at $450,000.

Investigators said Turner recorded himself on video inappropriately touching at least two children and sexually touching an unconscious adult.
Turner was also found to have hidden a camera in his bathroom, violating the privacy of several people, according to authorities.
Sheriff's officials said the investigation into the case continues and that there are believed to be more victims."
The guy was only a live guitarist and didn't write any of their music, nor did he have any say in the songwriting process.

These guys are awesome, though I prefer their old sound to their new sound. It's not as gritty and it's gotten a little less brutal.

Still good shit, though.
Decrepit Birth are actually one of my favorite striaght up brutal death bands.

...And Time Begins is classic, so many damn good riffs.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
and time begins is a fucking classic. so fast and brutal i love them. a nd yeah their guitarist put up some videos of the new material and its still brutal yet it has a tight melodic edge.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
^^^^ya, its a shame no one has stepped up and filled in the replacement spot its not like there arnt any compitent players on youtube,i bet someone out of them can fill i the spot.
Quote by diminishedtobme

yeah i found that too
those songs on youtube are awwesome
i see death influences
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
I've never heard of them. but I must comment on the supperior intelligence of the name "Decrepit Birth" Wow. I can just imagine. all the gold stars they won in grade school.

The reason for this is because they wanted to make the most contradictory band name they can think of.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
^yay seagrave

These guys put on a great show. The new album is going to slay.
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
I find 'em pretty generic n boring.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443
They're a really good DM band though, I gotta pick me up a cd. Any Suggestions for a first one?

then

Quote by AcidBath443
I find 'em pretty generic n boring.

anyways, I haven't heard any of the new material, but I have And Time Begins, and it's pretty good

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Bump.

"NEWS:

Diminishing Between Worlds track listing is as follows:

1.The Living Doorway
2.Reflection of Emotions
3.Diminishing Between Worlds
4.Dimensions Intertwine
5.The Enigmatic Form
6.A Gathering of Imaginations
7.Await The Unending
8.Through Alchemy Bound Eternal
9....And Time Begins
10.Essence of Creation
11.The Morpheus Oracle

Pre orders and audio samples will be coming in the next few weeks! We will have full color Diminishing Between Worlds shirts in sizes Small-XXL. The preorder pack with come with a shirt, cd, poster, and stickers! The package will be only available at www.decrepitbirth.com or www.myspace.com/decrepitbirth. The pre orders will likely go up the same day as we put samples from the new album up. Keep checking our official website and my space page for updates!!! The album will be officially released January 29th 2008. "

Sooner that I thought wooo

If you havent heard the new material, click
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Last edited by strigoi_vii at Nov 12, 2007,
They bore the piss out of me
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Their new album is definitely one that I'm looking forward to. ...And Time Begins wasn't coherent enough, it sounded like someone plugged their POD into the computer then had Tim Yeung play drums over it (Yeung did actually play on it). KC Howard is the drummer now, and if you've heard any of his work with Odious Mortem or Element, you'd be pretty stoked too.

Definitely looking forward to the new progressive sound, as it will be more coherent, at least as the new song up on their page shows.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Anyone have/heard Diminishing Between Worlds yet? I just bought my copy from Brutal Bands and also downloaded it to preview it....it sounds AWESOME. Already a top contender for '08.
God, their myspace stuff is awesome.

I might just order Diminishing Between Worlds...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I think you should Matt. There is some surprising stuff on this album, like an instrumental with some acoustic guitar. SO GOOD.
^Just ordered it. Woo, looking forward to it. Listening to 'The Living Doorway' now, fucking awesome song.

Does anyone know some online metal stores for the UK? Was browsing around that Brutal Bands one, it looks like it has everything covered...is there a UK equivalent?
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I can't think of anything in the UK offhand but I'll see what I can dig up. I think you're going to love this album. I was just listening to Await the Unending in my car...so massive!
^ hmmm I think I know what you're talking about although I'd have to go back and listen after work. I think there are quite a bit of Death-like moments throughout the album, especially SOP era Death. Lots of Quo Vadis too. I don't know if I heard any plagarism but definitely some similarities.