Page 1 of 4
So I was ****ing siked to go see HORSE, they played at the beta bar in tallahassee. Well they were incredible, and i figured i'd post some pictures:

peace & chemicals
Nintendocore Ftw! :p
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
****in lucky! The two times in the past 3 years they were supposed to play up here they canceled >.<
i remember being into this band like 3 years ago when they only had their first EP out, crazy how popular these guys have gotten

i remember getting into this huge debate with Nate (the singer) about dr wily being an in the closet homosexual
I saw them when they were touring with Dragonforce.
It was epic.

EDIT: Best. Triangle Player. Ever
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I saw them with Dragonforce in L.A. The entire crowd boo'd them off stage they sucked so bad.

Maybe it was a bad night for them, but they just didn't rock the house. All That Remains was killer though!
Quote by jeowy
Nintendocore Ftw! :p

God, shut up.

In unrelated yet somewhat related (I also went to a show) I saw Cattle Decap two nights ago. May post pictures soon.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
^^^
It's a good laugh, and there are a couple of stand out tracks. But it really isnt on the same level as R. Borlax or The Mechanical Hand. I would still recommend picking it up. TMNT and Pizza Nif are awesome tracks.
I agree. "JUST GIVE ME SOME ****ING PIZZA!"
peace & chemicals
Saw them at SOTU last summer. Haven't heard anything besides that one really funny song, I think its called Lord Gold Throneroom or something like that.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
oh man, sweet pics.
I'm seeing them in a week with The Number 12.. so it'll definitely be an amazing show.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
I've been into HORSE for two and a half years now. They were my first "core" band, and I still really like them.
One of their first shows ever was inside a tool shed in San Jose, CA.
Just the fact that a band played in a tool shed made it kind of a famous show.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
whoo that is awesome the closest thing to that for me is there is this place called ground zero and its pretty much a tiny house and ive seen Fall of troy, Tera Melos, Claymore and the hills have eyes play there its pretty cool but nothing close to HORSE in a tool shed
i'm not sure wether i like this band or not yet, hmmmmmmmm.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
you do. listen to the black hole.
peace & chemicals
ok
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
HORSE The band is awesome and they have a bunch of videos on youtube one of them the synth guy is making fun of chiodos.
I looked them up in limewire and someone put in 'nintendocore' as the genre o.O

...Is that kinda like how people say Beneath the Massacre's guitars sound like a videogame?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
^No, some retard made up that "genre" because of the video game-esque sounding keyboards.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yeah hORSE the band is awesome

i wanted to see Them At Sounds Of The Underground
I really want to see them but they dont come that much and when they do its cancelled

those guys look alot different then they did in the video for birdo
^You just have to do it by ear.
I can do most of The Mechanical Hand album now.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Page 1 of 4